Beto running for president.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Mar 14, 2019.

1. elderado

elderado

Is there some Think Tank for Dumbasses that these demoncraps go to to come up with stupid ideas?

Besides, Beto is a furry.

#41     Jun 24, 2019
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

that would be your party partner
    [​IMG]

#42     Jun 24, 2019
  3. elderado

elderado

Nope.

Sean Spicer in an Easter Bunny costume does NOT equal Beto as a furry.

Everyone knows furries are REAL, dumbass!

Beto is a furry!!!

#43     Jun 24, 2019
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

I've got photo evidence of your ilk being a furry, all you got are lies

#44     Jun 24, 2019
  5. #45     Jul 2, 2019
  6. Looks like Beto is going deeper into his apology tour and upping his mea culpa game.

He may very well commit hari kari out on the National Mall just to out-do all the others who are stumbling over each other to apologize for having ancestors.

I guess if he wants to commit hari kari out on the mall, that could be okay. It's about the only thing I can think of that would raise interest in his campaign at this point. Or maybe he will douse himself with gasoline and light it like a buddhist monk. That could be zippy too.

Beto O'Rourke: My wife and I are descendants of slave owners

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/beto-orourke-my-wife-and-i-are-descendants-of-slave-owners

#46     Jul 15, 2019
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Beto is actually someone who will very shortly be removing himself from the campaign. With regard to his poll numbers, he is looking up the ass-end of John Hickenlooper.

#47     Jul 15, 2019
  8. Yeh, I expect him to be gone right off but I am not sure that that will happen.

When he ended his senate race in Texas he solicited and piled in a lot of money right up until the end that he did not spend. Then- instead of returning it- he formed a presidential campaign and moved the money over to that- which is in fact legal. What I am saying is that I expect people like Gillibrand to run out of cash and drop out, but Beto may have the cash to just hang around and do youtube sessions of him getting a manicure or something. I mean, his fucking campaign is already dead. But like my old VW he will just keep going and get louder and louder long after it should have been dead.

Oh, and like what else does he have to do? It is not as though he has another job.

#48     Jul 15, 2019
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  9. wjk

wjk

Perhaps Beto should find the descendants of the slaves his descendants owned and pay them reparations...from his own money. From what I've read about his wife's dad, he could take care of a lot of slave descendants.

I also think Warren should find a poor Native American and pay his/her way through college...at her own expense.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    #49     Jul 15, 2019
    elderado and MoneyMatthew like this.
  10. Beto got lucky.

He has become totally irrelevant. He is just a regional candidate. A full time bloviator with no job. No one outside of Texas gives a fuck about him.

Then the el paso shooting happened and now he has gone from being Mr. Texas-lite to Mr. El Paso and is milking it for all that it is worth.

I wonder if he will be talking about El Paso in the next debate? DUH.

As I have said before, some of these clowns are like that fly on your potato salad at the picnic. Just when you thought they were gone because you smashed their sorry arse......bzzzzzzzzzz.

I even heard that Avenatti is thinking of getting back in the race.......bzzzzzzzzz

You can say that these clowns have no chance but that has absolutely nothing to do with whether they run.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/michael-avenatti-again-considering-2020-presidential-bid

#50     Aug 6, 2019
    elderado and Buy1Sell2 like this.