Beto running for president.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Mar 14, 2019.

1. You see, I don't judge these people for who they are, I judge them for the people they pretend to be. Yes, of course, every single one of these corrupt fucks come from privilege. They can quit apologizing for it, and/or trying to hide that fact anytime they like. Stop pretending to be the man/woman of the people. I'd respect them more is they just came out and said, I'm rich as fuck, have grown weary of doing all that rich guy stuff and have decided, out of the kindness of my heart, to try and help you peasants find a better life, and of course get my name in the history books. I mean really man, who can name the last rich guy to die climbing Everest, or in Beto's case, being in some garage band for a few years while finding himself?

#21     Mar 14, 2019
  2. smallfil

smallfil

That is the scary part. We have over 58,000 illegals in Texas that actually, cast their votes. Over 100,000 illegals in Ohio registered to vote. How many in California? Probably, millions as the night of the midterm elections, we had minors registering to vote and in line that very night. Saying what is happening is not right. Chances are good, those kids are all illegals and probably, voted! Project Veritas with a hidden mike and video was able to get Democrat partisans saying on video they have been cheating all these years and not about to stop now! After that video came out, the Democrat Party fired that guy!

#22     Mar 14, 2019
  3. I was not saying it as a negative by the way. You need a leg up and wealth to be able to afford to enter into politics and run for office and if you came from little you certainly gain quite a bit after you enter.

It is not a negative, my point is all politicians are cut from the same cloth so it really is not an issue.

#23     Mar 14, 2019
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

#24     Mar 14, 2019
  5. #25     Mar 17, 2019
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

What is there to sit on? Oh look guise, some edgy teen in his creative writing class doing a fiction assignment.

#26     Mar 17, 2019
  7. elderado

elderado

#27     Mar 17, 2019

8. "scrub my balls"

Let's see now. This is the guy who thought the rest of the world deserved to see his dental cleaning.

Perhaps his bootlickers here will get lucky and he will livestream his Ball-Scrubbing with Beto session.

Might even be a CNN special with your hostess, Don Lemon.

#28     Mar 17, 2019
  9. DTB2

DTB2

Yeah, those ramblings are only significant of Dahmer and Bundy types. Wait a minute...

#29     Mar 17, 2019
  10. DTB2

DTB2

That would be the hostess that takes it the mostest.

#30     Mar 17, 2019