BestDayTrader Q&A

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by BestDayTrader, May 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balba,

Please re-read my text. Would make it a lot easier. I said that we teach our chat room memebers how to come up with their own stops. Most keep their stops to 5-10 cents. It helps us focus on finding more great trades for them, instead of managing their trades for them.

Our goal is for them to become independent traders, but still part of our group. That can only come with education.

Is it convenient? Sure, makes trading more profitable for them.

When you paste in lines from our log, please include the date:)

That was probably a sector wide trade. ASKJ YHOO and AMZN were coming down and EBAY was not. I think, if I remember correctly.

#21     May 13, 2004
  2. Ebo

Ebo

Where is our Snake Oil due diligence man?

$17,872 a day AVERAGE?

LOL

When you click on the "Trader's Wanted" link on his website it links to Alliance Investment Management!

Licensed by the Securities Commission of Jamaica !

YA MON!

#22     May 13, 2004
  3. Quah

Quah

Shogun-Trader -

With regard to your potential amount of profit per day - what stop-loss method was used when calculating that specific amount?

#23     May 13, 2004
  4. Quah

Quah

Ebo, haven't you read the thread? Not everyone (or maybe anyone) eats everything at the buffet.

#24     May 13, 2004
  5. lkh

lkh

actually i was on your service for a few months a couple years ago. at that time the system was basicly a breakout from consolidation play. never made any money with it. the problem is when the call is made buy over 20 where do you get filled and when the breakouts fail as about 50% of them do were do you stop out.
    without actually trading these calls with real money the results are decieving.
    here is an idea. open the room for a week to all elite traders and show us your stuff. surely the potential for many signups is worth the hassle of one week of a free trial.

#25     May 13, 2004
  6. balda

balda

Shogan please re-read my post as well I said it is very convenient not to include a stop loss when you run a chat room.

How can you claim a potential profit without showing a stop loss. Let me guess it gives you a convinces to get out at any time.

#26     May 13, 2004
  7. Quah

Quah

Hey Balda - why don't you let the guy answer the question(s) posed to him instead of making accusations and claims that you have no real proof of.

For example - at this point in the debate, it's really irrelevant if he trades the calls or not - he hasn't said he does.

#27     May 13, 2004
  8. Shogun ,

I think you are committing seppuku coming on here. Keep your head and stick to banner advertisement.

#28     May 13, 2004
  9. balda

balda

Thank's Quah:D

#29     May 13, 2004
  10. Hello Ikh,

Please private message me your name, so I can remember who you are.

balba, we are assuming our normal stoploss of 5-10 cents per trade, as is being taught to our traders.

Do you have any more educational questions? I am not here to answer flames. More than happy to help and share.

#30     May 13, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.