BestDayTrader Q&A

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by BestDayTrader, May 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey people,

Alright, we are trying to come on here and help people out. Introduce our service, meet new people and help a few people. Let's not get into flaming wars, alright? We don't get paid to spell, we get paid to help people trade.

I am here to answer any question you want to throw our way, but wont entertain silly flames.

18K per day question - This is what the chat room offers as potential per day. Its like an all you can eat buffet. The buffet has 18k on it. How much does an individual trader "eat"? That is the real question.

According to reports that we are getting from our traders, they make between 1% and 5% per day on their risk capital. They are doing so consistently, at times, going 3 months without a down day.

The second important question is why we don't offer free trials. We found that our time is better used paying attention to our paying clients and not entertaining people on free trial. If you were a client, would you rather we dedicated our time to you? Or to some guy kicking the tires?

Besides, we do post ALL of our logs, uncensured, unedited on the site. If one really wants to see what we do, they can look back months worth of logs, get a real feel for our service.

Now, without flames, I am here to try and help:) Let's make this a good experience to all, ok?

Thanks,

Shogun-Trader

#11     May 13, 2004
  2. shogun, I am interested in being coached. But first I need to see the coaches daytrading blotter for the last 5 years. Post the brokerage statements here and you have a customer.

#12     May 13, 2004
  3. Quah

Quah

Shogun-Trader - Welcome.

Thanks for the "buffet of money" analogy. Sounds appetizing.

So will you change your banner ad to read "Avg potential points per day: 18" and "Avg potential profit per day: $17,872.05"? Surely that is a simple thing to do and would make it clear that this is a buffet and not a full service restraunt.

#13     May 13, 2004
  4. Trapper

Trapper

Hello,

Do you provide specific entry points along with a hard stop for each position you initiate.?

Best regards,

Trapper

#14     May 13, 2004
  5. lkh

lkh

shogun this is a tough group on elite. you wont get far unless you show some proof. we would like to see either your actual trading results or some of your better traders actual trading results. anything less is just talk.
    how about it? put up your results trading your system. if its even close to what you say i and many others will sign up to your service.

#15     May 13, 2004
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

may your foods be always fresh :p

#16     May 13, 2004
  7. Indahook, we don't trade for people, we help people trade. My record of helping people to trade is right on the site. You are more than welcome to go through it trade by trade.

Quah, I will let my advertising people to take care of that.

Trapper, yes, we do provide specific entry points. As fasr as the stops, I have a slightly different philosophy on stops than most people. I believe in very tight stops. I am either right or wrong, not much in between. I would rather take many very tight stops than one large stop.

In the Swing trading service, we actually post the stops for people. In the day trading service, I teach my guys how to come up with their own stops.

Ikh, I understand this is tough group:) Most people that have been around this business long enough are. Again, our service is not a money management service. We do not trade for people, not a hedge fund. We train people, help people become better traders.

If you want proof of that, we post EVERY one of our logs. You can see what people say about us all day long, everyday.

#17     May 13, 2004
  8. Quah

Quah

So you are going to instruct them to insert the words "potential" - or are you saying you are leaving it up to them to decide?

#18     May 13, 2004
  9. balda

balda

it is very convenient not to have a stop loss when you run a chat service, wouldn't you agree?

#19     May 13, 2004
  10. balda

balda

[09:40] <Shogun-Trader> [09:36] <barnes> yeah EBAY not behaving
    [09:40] <Shogun-Trader> [09:36] <barnes> should be down

How do you know that it should be down?

#20     May 13, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.