bestdaytrader.com 8hour video course?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ric, May 26, 2005.

1. ric

ric

LOL, ya right I'm sure just because someone has 5,000 + posts on ET it means he or she is rolling in it. More like it means He's obsessed with posting when he doen'st have anything usefull to say, or he/she just can't sleep unless he tells someone else stupid they are for asking a question.

Secondly I may be noob to trading, but I'm no kid, and I'm sure not stupid.

I'm well into my thirties. And work from home with a home based business, I made myself, from nothing.. I make over $150,000 a year and work about 1-5 hours a day, if that. (I'm sure though thats peanuts to you since you are sooooo active on ET and must be an active, trading, multimillionaire............. ya right)

And this all on my own steam with no schooling beyond highschool. The reason I was able to do the above was that I took the time to wade through all the bullshit and find something that works, that I can do. And that's what I'm doing now with trading.

Since my first post I've taken one of the other posters advice and done a search on bestdaytrader.com. Both negative and positvie reviews were given, so based on my criteria I'lll now make my own judgement.

Of course I should have thought to do a search in the first place, this would have not opened me up to the people who want to talk down to someone with a simple question.

#31     May 26, 2005
  2. BCE

BCE

Keep learnng. :) There's no such thing as a "sure trade" in the real world. That only exists in your mind. :) But we get your point and are glad you've done better. And patience is very, very important. But don't fool yourself by thinking you know for sure <B><U>ever</U></B> what's going to happen in the market. The surest way to ruin. Read Mark Douglas's book <U>Trading in the Zone</U>. Good luck going forward. Keep learning. :)

#32     May 26, 2005
  3. Don't be too sure.

This would explain a lot.

Various statistical studies have shown that people tend to post more on the message boards when they are emotionally aroused, or are happy. Here at a trading board, that would only mean one thing: you make a lot of money. I myself tend to post a lot more on the days when I make a lot of money. Thus, it just simply isn't right to assume something when you yourself full well know that you don't have the required schooling to be sure that "I'm sure not stupid." :)

#33     May 26, 2005
  4. I would agree. I tend to be happy most of the time, but I post here mostly when I am bored and so then I seek some fun, my favorite kind of fun being at the expense of various gurus.

But I don't make fun of newbies. Everyone has to start somewhere... And there are no stupid questions. Only stupid answers.

#34     May 26, 2005
  5. You rang? Mr. Snooptrader? The only money Electric is rolling in is MINE!

Wifey to the ass.

#35     May 26, 2005
  6. #36     May 26, 2005
  7. ric

ric

That's the best you can come up with ripley? How pathetic, but then again trolls are. Keep flaming I feed off of negative energy like yours, it's part of the reason I do good at everything that I put my mind to.

How intelligent and educated to cut up my post into sections and then reply with another snotty remark trying to insult my intelligence. Is that something you learned from your vast experience? Or did it come out of your obviously bigger than everyone elses's intellect? Or, did you learn in a vast statistical study of forum posters, that this makes a reply to a post seem more like it actually had anything important to say.

As far as my first post, and my rant thereafter, it was only because I feel I humbled myself enough by admitting I was a newb simply looking for some advice on a peice of software. Then of course someone had to be a jerk, when all they really had to say was put it in a search, and I responded in kind. I'm sorry if this other poster is your butt buddy or something ripley, but wether it's face to face, or on a message board with people I'll probably never meet, I simply do not put up with shit from anyone.

P.S. Did you really fund your trading account with a credit card? Now that's what I call stupid, LOL, pathetic. Of course if it works out for you you'll be able to call it a ballsy move, but I doubt it.

#37     May 26, 2005
  8. Because of extensive medical training, the psychiatrist understands the body's functions and the complex relationship between emotional illness and other medical illnesses. The psychiatrist is thus the mental health professional and physician best qualified to distinguish between physical and psychological causes of both mental and physical distress.

ohhhh poopy-face to all of you....

The ass

:)

#38     May 26, 2005
  9. Seriously - take some time away from your 6+ per day average posts (that is just ONE alias), and dedicate it to getting some help.

#39     May 26, 2005
  10. To: Snoopyface :)

If I told you Wifey is a Child Psychologist, would you believe me? (she can get me all the Med's I need, well the psychiatrist must sign)

Signed,

The Ass

#40     May 26, 2005