bestdaytrader.com 8hour video course?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ric, May 26, 2005.

1. ric

ric

Actually it was the second poster who mentioned level 2. The course I was mentioning was the 8 hour one.

#21     May 26, 2005
  2. #22     May 26, 2005
  3. kubilai

kubilai

Haha I think you've got the answer you're looking for in your post. So you can't learn much about swimming by reading about it, you prob can't learn much about swimming on an online forum either, nor can you learn much about swimming by watching videos of people swimming. There's nothing like jumping in. SO JUMP IN!

#23     May 26, 2005
  4. Not only are you a n00b, you're a dumb n00b. A lot to learn kid! Having a lot of posts only means one thing. It means they are rolling in dough each day that they don't have to worry about losing out on one or two ticks. It also means that they are well ahead of the game that they are willing to help other people, even when they know full well that no one can be helped if they themselves aren't willing to help themselves.

You been here for quite some time, and you have only 15 posts and this shows that you are afraid to put yourself out there. You are precisely the kind of people we don't want in here: fuking lurkers. We want people who are willing, isn't afraid to, to put themselves out there for the benefit of all. See, you are already learning a lot more when you do post your feelings out here for all of us to see.

#24     May 26, 2005
  5. BCE

BCE

Is that the GTT guy who threatened to sue me for posting I didn't like the "service" they provided me?

#25     May 26, 2005
  6. The award for the "Shortest Post from NihabaAshi" goes to this post. :D

#26     May 26, 2005
  7. Easy there - you might want to cut back on the meds.

And, you do not speak for ET anymore than I do - so take it down a notch.

Just curious - are you ES's alter ego?

#27     May 26, 2005
  8. kubilai

kubilai

Hey Ripley,

How's your credit-card funded futures account doing? ;)

#28     May 26, 2005
  9. See, having started a thread with what my problems were I was able to rectify it. I haven't had a loss more than my supposed stop since then. I also cut down on the number of times I get stopped out by waiting for sure trades. Thanks again for those who have helped. :cool:

#29     May 26, 2005
  10. kubilai

kubilai

Doh! I was expecting a "good bye ET" letter from you. Guess I'll have to stay disappointed ;) Seriously though, good stuff.

#30     May 26, 2005