bestdaytrader.com 8hour video course?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ric, May 26, 2005.

1. And, as it turned out - YOU WERE!!!

:eek:

#11     May 26, 2005
  2. Yeah, except that we are not so interested in his HR Block stuff that he keeps talking about all the time here... :D

#12     May 26, 2005
  3. Nihaba...You should consider becoming a sponsor here :)

#13     May 26, 2005
  4. ric

ric

Electric Savant, plain and simple your an ass. I didn't ask for an opinion on my post. I asked if anyone purchased said product and how they did or did not like it. No where in my post did I say that wanted a holy grail or silver bullet. I'm just looking for something that will teach me, if not interactively at least visually, how to trade.

In other words I'm looking for a learning tool. And I do my work, Iv'e read about 8 books so far, I'm trying to find something to get me actually trading and not thinking/ reading about trading.

Just because you posted a few thousand posts and I only 15 doesn't make you an expert on anything. I've been looking on this site for quite some time, I've only posted 15 times because that's all I needed to. My guess would be anyone who has close to 5000 posts is spending more time on this site than being a real trader.

Thank you for turning yet another post into a stupid flame thread, where some ass (you) condescends to someone new to trading and trying to find their way.

This is the 2nd time I've asked a newb question here, and only asked for simple direct advice, only to have someone who thinks they know it all, post useless crap. Please if you can't answer my question or think I'm a dumbshit, then don't respond to me. I know it probly makes you feel all high and mighty, but please go get a hobby. I have got some good advice on this forum, and found some good info though. That is when I can steer clearn of the jerks like you.

Let me ask you this though, if the only people who should post questions are the people who already know it all, then why have a forum at all?

#14     May 26, 2005
  5. I will after I either learn the tax codes or go to college for such especially after one of the popular tax sponsor's was booted from ET. :D

All jokes aside...I never was a tax accountant but I do know a few in Canada, France and the U.S.

NihabaAshi

#15     May 26, 2005
  6. Guess he told me huh....

#16     May 26, 2005
  7. ric

ric

1. I don't work for bestdaytrader. I found the product through an advertisement for a site from this Site Jeeeesh

2. How the hell am I supposed to find "my way," without out books or courses? This site? Give me a break, most the people here complain about losses or say it's impossible to make a living. The ideas expressed here are mostly regurgitations of something someone read in a book and is trying for themself. There is no actual guide on this site. I already have most of the books reviewed on the site.

Name/ document me one person who started with little or no knowledge of trading and didn't buy any kind of book or course, and only used knowledge found on this site. If you can I will wholeheartedly apologize. Until then....... your an ass

So, what is your awesome advice for educating myself in the abscence of books and courses, should I blindly papertrade until I figure something out and hope it works in the real worlds against other traders and marketmakers? Or should I just get out tarot cards? Or how about astrology?

Education comes from 4 places
    1. books
    2. courses
    3. teachers
    4. experience

I think everyone here will agree if I go to straight to 4 without 1-3 I'll lose my ass in the process.

4. Once again your an ass.

#17     May 26, 2005
  8. Hey, wizetrade may be just the program for you....ric

the ass

#18     May 26, 2005
  9. jem

jem

find someone who can prove to you they are making money.

Interpreting level 2 data is pretty funny

1x1
    1x2
    2x1

Now watch your favortie stock for a long time find the support and resistance. and see if the 1s never go away when the market is going down. Even though the bid is getting hit hard.

Market stops going down take the offer and offer it out two cents higher and see a bunch of programs join you.

you now know 3/4 of what is left to know about level two.

#19     May 26, 2005
  10. ric

ric

wizetrade...... LOL even I'm not that much of a newb. Red light... green light.... whohooooo if it were only that easy. Everyone would a millionaire in year.

#20     May 26, 2005