BEST YM 1 Minute Chart Daytrading System

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by increasenow, Dec 7, 2007.

1. I've been all over the world...I prefer Africa...seriously...

#41     Dec 12, 2007
  2. Now there is a coincidence.
    I live in BA.

regards
    f9

#42     Dec 12, 2007
  3. cd23

cd23

neat!!!!!!!!

We get in early and have a midafternoon flight. I'm sure we can connect if you wish. I sure do. I quess increasenow will be elswhere.

The trip we preferred, the boat sank so we chose a "bigger" ship to quell uncomfortableness.

#43     Dec 12, 2007
  4. Indeed, welcome back Jack. Many moons ago it was taught that when creating the past tense of a verb that ends in "s", one "doubles the s" so as to preserve the correct phonetic pronunciation for the "u" - short with a double "s" and long with a single "s". Sometimes syntactical changes are for the better and sometimes not. Who's to say? Not me, but some things do amke more sense than others.

lj

#44     Dec 12, 2007
  5. You will never be a trader just a lurker. Come on mate have a go the water isnt that scary and if you dont make it there are always other things you can do but at least try this

#45     Dec 12, 2007
  6. amke

This is not a neosyntactical construction but rather a spelling mistake.

lj

#46     Dec 12, 2007
  7. PM your travel arrangements.

regardsf9

#47     Dec 13, 2007
  8. What a bunch of selfish, egotistical bunch of non participating people who responded to the person who asked you all for help. What are you doing here if you are going to help a new trader. I am so sick and tired of peeps that tell ohter people they are no good and don't know what they are doing and never will. Is that what this forum is for??????????????
    If so I will not be back.
    Everyone goes thru a long journey on their trading adventure.
    The TraderMan

#48     Jul 21, 2009