Best Websites...

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by alain, Mar 22, 2002.

1. TonyOz

TonyOz

#11     Mar 23, 2002
  2. I agree with the previous posts with an additional observation. I feel it important to revisit the same info periodically because as I evolve trading the same info constantly grows and gives broader and deeper insights and perspectives. Nothing in trading is fixed and static.

#12     Mar 23, 2002
  3. #13     Mar 23, 2002
  4. aura0663

aura0663

#14     Mar 23, 2002
  5. http://www.exoticrio.com/

THe guy who started it is a personal friend of mine who I used to play soccer with in Denver. He is legit and he stumbled upon the idea for this "venture" while taking a trip of his own to Brazil for Carnival. The stories are real and not exaggerated at all...actually the stuff you read on the site isn't the half of it. Oh if only I weren't married! I highly advise anyone who is not to check this out. I am not kidding!

#15     Mar 23, 2002
  6. Hey DAT that one really was worth a look, think its going in my favorites for later......errr i mean......whoops.:(

#16     Mar 23, 2002
  7. Babak

Babak

Seems that www.exoticrio.com is basically a tour for guys that pay for it. They take you to Help (nightclub) which is basically 99%, ahem, working girls. Up to you really but personally I think the best things in life are free....

#17     Mar 23, 2002
  8. I strongly disagree with you, $1000 will go a long way when it comes to getting your moneys worth out of a whore.

(This ones going to get deleted isn’t it)
    :cool:

#18     Mar 23, 2002
  9. axehawk

axehawk

LOL:D :D

#19     Mar 23, 2002

10. WhOW!!!

Look at those twin pitons. Hey, you shouldn't be allowed to disrupt the trading day, with a website like this...

#20     Apr 10, 2002