Best way to turn 225K to 1 Million

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by cubsguy81, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Inherit 775k

#21     Sep 23, 2007
  2. buy farmland

#22     Sep 23, 2007
  3. lar

lar

Set up a church. Feed the inner city and rural hungry. Franchise out. Collect your million in Heaven.

(Just thought I'd make this thread appropriate for the psychology thread by making it food for spiritual thought.)

#23     Sep 23, 2007
  4. lucky u that deleted that post

#24     Sep 24, 2007
  5. Sorry, this is the first thought that came to mind.

A wealthy man on his death bed called his three best friends-- his doctor, his priest, and his lawyer-- to make a final request. "Who knows what I will find on the other side? Just to be sure, I am giving you each one hundred thousand dollars and I ask that you place an envelope with that amount in my casket." All three took the money and agreed to fulfill his wish.

He died soon thereafter and at the funeral each friend slipped an envelope into the casket. After the burial, the three walked together from the grave. The doctor said, "My friends, I have a confession to make; since the hospital was short of funds for treating the poor I only put 80, 000 dollars in the envelope and donated the other 20, 000 to our indigent fund." The priest then said, "I too have to confess that I gave 50,000 dollars to the homeless and only put fifty thousand in the casket."

The lawyer looked both his friends straight in the eye and said, "I am astonished and deeply disappointed that you failed to keep your solemn promise to our dear departed friend. I want you to know that I placed in his coffin my personal check for the full 100, 000 dollars."

#25     Sep 24, 2007
  6. Buy one YM contract every tick higher till the Dow makes a new all time high.

#26     Sep 24, 2007
  7. vectors101

vectors101 Guest

invest it in your own business and turn it into 20 million dollars.

#27     Sep 24, 2007
  8. Please do not invest until you are sure you know what you are doing you can loose it all and I am not kidding !

But my #1 Idea is Invest in yourself

#28     Sep 24, 2007
  9. Mercor

Mercor

Yes, follow the jesse jackson model....start a tax free charity (rainbow coalition) then suck white guilt federal money for some welfare program with 90% "administration costs"...rally every cause involving white authority, scare them from starting IRS investigations...extort corporations to provide exclusive distributorships to your children, have bastard children so you can repent and ask forgiveness from your suckered congregation.

As a leader of the uneducated and poor you need to show them that they can continue to make bad decisions as long as God forgives them they will find wealth and happiness.

If you do that you should be able to suck millions of dollars out of the mouths of the downtrodden.

#29     Sep 24, 2007
  10. dtan1e

dtan1e

have bastard children so you can

how do u get around the aids thing ?

#30     Sep 24, 2007