Best way to get rid of my handles

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gunslinger, Jul 29, 2006.

1. Ok, Ive been working out fairly regularly even throwing in cardio and modifying my diet. I see good development in my upper and lower body, however no matter what I do my handles are evident. I try side crunches, the machine where u sit down, face foward and turn side to side while hold the resistance bar with both hands,,,nothing works. Any suggestions?

2. Raven

Raven

Exercise will do little. To get rid of them you will have to lose a LOT more weight; and with it will go your muscle

3. Nip/Tuck Baby!!! :D :D :D

or if that is too expensive for you.....get some Whiskey, a sharp knife, and a Hoover. :eek:

:D

4. Just run run run.

I hit a plateau last year running 3 x 45 minutes a week; upped it to 4 x 60min and dropped a few more % points fat. You just gotta keep pushing.

Crunches will do nothing really -- cardio, controlled diet, and overall muscle gain to help burn calories are basically what's needed.

5. There is no way to 'target' the fat on your handles by doing muscle building exercises which seem to target the muscles around the area of the handles. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Like illiquid said, you can only reduce your body fat %. Some guys will have a harder time getting rid of that particular fat than others.

The other option is liposuction :)

6. You ever try this as a runner?

http://www.posetech.com/pose_method/

7. #10     Jul 30, 2006