best way to buy gold coins?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dumb_mother, Sep 26, 2008.

1. western

western

tulving.com is by far the fastest and most reliable site on the web.

Unlike other brokers, they keep an updated inventory list. Only issue is they have a 20 ounce minimum for gold orders.

#11     Sep 28, 2008
  2. bullionvault.com

#12     Sep 29, 2008
  3. True.... but theres something about gold coins, the way they look, the way they feel in your hand..... nothing, and I mean NOTHING, can conpare! I used to love just going to my stash and just play with the coins.... bouncing them off my fingers... oh the joy, the thrill, the extasy.... it weird i know, but If I have an envelope with $1000 in one hand, and a gold coin worth ... say $500 in the other, to me, for some reason I place more value in the coin! IM CUCKOO FOR GOLD COINS, CUCKOO FOR GOLD COINS!!
    (is there an AA type group for this?)

#13     Sep 29, 2008
  4. actually, hardcore survivalists favor .45 ACP, JD No.7, and TP (not necessarily in order of priority) as good bartering stuff.

#14     Sep 29, 2008
  5. what are these abbreviations?

#15     Sep 29, 2008
  6. .45 ACP = bullets for your Colt45
    JD#7 = Jack Daniels (booze)
    TP = (hint, you use it every day)

#16     Sep 29, 2008
  7. Colt 45 is generally regarded as the Colt single action revolver....(the one in all the westerns) it takes a .45 long colt ammunition, NOT .45 ACP.

.45 ACP is ammunition for a number of 1911 style semi-auto pistols in the market that are .45 caliber.

45 colt ammo (developed around 1873) is more powerful than 45 ACP, in fact some of todays 45 colt ammo can surpass 44 magnum power.

45 ACP ammo (developed in 1911) is today highly adopted by many military and police agencies. It has higher STOPPING (not killing) power than the 45 colt because of todays superior bullet design.

(i used to make my own 45 colt ammo)

below is a pic of today's advanced 45acp hollow points..... lots of stopping power.. plus cops can load 12 to 14 rounds in a high capacity clip...... instead of the 6 in a revolver.

http://www.hipowersandhandguns.com/P220ammo_files/image022.jpg

#17     Sep 29, 2008
  8. Gold Cup Trophy; the only Colt!

I have one for each hand

With Black Talon

3 clips for each

and plenty of Ole #7

what was the other? Toilet paper? We buy that by the case here!

Did you see that Campbell's Soup was #1 on the NYSE today? Arm a gettin atw! lol :)

Happy tradin every1
    Enjoy this volatility!!! It rocks :)

#18     Sep 29, 2008
  9. post script:

Hormel is next #1 just like in Y2K

It will be for the arm & a leg a gettin! lol

#19     Sep 29, 2008
  10. shoot someone with a black talon and good luck in court..... even if your in the right, lawyers will have a field day

#20     Sep 29, 2008