Best volume visualization software for stock daytrading

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by excrypto, Jun 8, 2019.

1. excrypto

excrypto

Like jigsaw, bookmap, and tensor charts. I need something that shows me the level 2 orders as well as the actual execution of orders. What do you guys use for small cap trading and super fast moving stocks. Thanks

2. Lightspeed.

3. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I did not comment because I did not know what he meant by”visualization”.

4. excrypto

excrypto

Can you help me find what you guys offer for this. I looked at your site and couldnt'nt find anything in regards to visualization. What I mean by that is someway to see the time and sales and something like level 2 for real time orders for real volume coming in. I have problems keeping an eye on the candle itself, time in sales, and level 2 order sizes spoofing or large orders actually getting eaten up so I know if its a quick wick up or an actual move. Thanks in advance Robert.

5. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Yes, our L2 window shows time and sales. Hard to show you that without live markets, I will look for a screen shot or post one Monday after 4am when trading is live.

What platform do you use now?

BTW, if you are in Canada, we can’t offer you brokerage.

6. excrypto

excrypto

But it wouldnt show some sort of bubbles or bar thickness' for volume heaviness?

I dont have one. Im coming from crapto and was looking at you guys and CMEG. Still practicing on paper trade.

Never realized you don't service Canada. Thats a shame.

7. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Canadian regulators do not allow unregistered broker-dealers

8. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Level 2 on left, time and sales on right. No bubbles or other visual items that would slow it down. We want the platform to provide information but be as fast as possible.

9. qlai

qlai

What the likes of Jigsaw show is not relevant, imho, for fast moving stocks. You will just have to learn to do with level2 and TnS. Just to be clear, the concepts are relevant, but for momentum stocks things change too fast to wait for bubbles, wheels, and what not.

10. excrypto

excrypto

Hm, thanks for the input. Ugh so my only option is to learn to read the 'proverbial tape'

#10     Jun 8, 2019