Best US State to Trade from?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ajau, Apr 24, 2006.

1. You havent heard about this? They've been talking about this for many months now.

#51     Apr 24, 2006
  2. Steve you are connected, more than I am day trading from home, do this look like it really will happen? What's the word? This would suck IMO.

#52     Apr 24, 2006

3. you are complicating things...

SD....... final answer

#53     Apr 24, 2006
  4. VSTscalper

VSTscalper

I live in the Seattle area also....we are seeing different weather....but it doesn't really matter....it's a beautiful area.

I agree....EqtTrdr..........San Diego....LaJolla....Del Mar....Solana Beach. Travel there quite often.

VSTscalper

#54     Apr 24, 2006
  5. So that the east coast traders suffer equally along with the west coast traders, I think trading should then end at 9PM New York time. That is only 6PM for us out west.

Are you west coast traders with me on this one?

#55     Apr 24, 2006
  6. Ebo

Ebo

Who cares!

I am trading right now over a few Citron & Sodas!

It's 11:28 PM

I will trade from 8 AM - 11 AM and take another snooze.

I make my own Trading/Sleeping/Drinking schedule.

#56     Apr 24, 2006
  7. Nope. I think any exchange should only be open for about 3 or 4 hours per day. Fast and furious, no lulls, and then completely close so I don't feel guilty when windsurfing/skiing/ golf/ take your pick of other activity.

Trading for many of you guys is a sport, and you live to do it. For me, its a job, albeit one with perks. I'd rather be outside playing though. Then again, if I lived in New York, I'd prolly wish to be inside most of the time!

Jay

#57     Apr 24, 2006
  8. gimp570

gimp570

The Florida Keys seems like a perfect place to trade.....Nice and relaxing place....

#58     Apr 25, 2006
  9. Havent heard any updates lately, but I am sure they will go through with the changes at some point in the not too distant future. The extent to which the hours change I dont have a clue. Hopefully its not more than an extra hour total (9-4:30), but it could be (8:30-5). I'm just hoping it wont be an extra hour or two of "churn" time.

#59     Apr 25, 2006
  10. Thanks Steve.

#60     Apr 25, 2006