Best US State to Trade from?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ajau, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Your wife is just trying to throw you out of bed at an ungodly hour

#141     May 15, 2006
  2. Arnie

Arnie

You should check out the Middle Peninsula area of Virginia. Its a little further south. My father-in-law has a place near Deltaville on the Rappahanock River. Fishing is great. There are a number of small towns in the area as well as the Tides Inn, a five start resort. Real laid back area.

#142     May 15, 2006
  3. Not to diss anyone but Amarillo gets pretty darn hot in the Summer and colder than a witches tit in the winter. Smells like cow-shit all year 'round with the feed lots just outside of town....Stick with the Hill Country. Kerrville/Fredericksburg is one of - if not the prettiest areas in Texas. I live near Orange unfortunately.

#143     May 15, 2006
  4. Isn't that tornado country? They got smacked bad recently, as I recall, sad really. Seeing pictures of it, it look nice and green, but maybe not the time to move to Tenessee. Heck in Eastern Colorado, I live in Denver Metro, we get em too.

#144     May 15, 2006
  5. zdreg

zdreg

if you know how to trade you can be lots of places by 10:30am

#145     May 15, 2006
  6. As a resident of Arlington, Va i have to agree Va has some great places. I live right across the bridge from D.C. with a view of the district and the river. Everything I need is within 20 minutes and the area is safe and clean and a nice change of seasons. 5 high schools out of the top 100 U.S. high schools in Newsweek is in Arlington, Va :D.

Housing market is hyped of course being a metro area, but just go outside the beltway and it is quite reasonable :D

#146     May 15, 2006
  7. newguy1

newguy1

omg, LOL!!!

#147     May 15, 2006
  8. Part of Texas and Tennessee are in tornado alley, but tornado is easier to be handled than hurricane, no evacuation, as long as it doesn't blow away the roof.
    You can find many states with nice weather, free of natural disaster, if you don't mind state income tax. But to me, weather alone doesn't justify the cost.
    btw, How cold is the winter in Denver? How many months of the year is it covered by snow?

#148     May 16, 2006
  9. lundy

lundy

You have to get up at 3:30 or 4:30 depending on daylight savings issues.

I have done that before and its difficult.

Nowadays I swing trade. I get up just before 6am and I trade up until about 8.

#149     May 19, 2006