best trend confirmation indicators

Discussion in 'Trading' started by daytrader55, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

ND...why do you contradict urself?

JB knows sweet fuk all about trading...and that is clearly seen by any trader who looks at his posted chart...it is pure shite...really!

the art of reading a chart is very simple...and JB has not the first clue about effective chart skills..

be careful who u back up...as it shows what u know...and what u don't know:eek:

#11     Sep 16, 2009
  2. NoDoji

NoDoji

M41, I couldn't find where on ET you post your trades, but I'd love to see how real traders like yourself read charts and trade so successfully because I'm still very much a beginner and joined ET to help me learn.

I still support jb's trade signals because they're what's worked for me so far this year.

I attached a few of my charted trades, which I called in real time in a trading chat room, so several ETers here can confirm that I don't make up the charts after the fact.

#12     Sep 16, 2009
  3. Are u going to challange me ?
    If so how ?

I am up to it if you like, however keep it clean please
    I do not think others here want to hear all the ranting

Keep it to just trading

Please Advise !

#13     Sep 18, 2009
  4. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

Well ND, I have posted live trades - some winners to show how easy, and some losers to show what way a newbie must approach trading - but very few could see what I was at!

Those charts you have posted are not very good - way too much of one thing and not enough of another.

Stochs are no good - period.
    MA's are no good - period.
    Bollinger stuff is no good - period.

Candles are limited - period.
    Volume can be a trap - period.

Tell u what, pick any stock that has avg vol of 5m+ shares, ADR of at least $0.50 - preferably $0.80 - go to barcharts.com and just load the daily chart for the last 12 months or so - and do not even add volume -absolutely nothing just price!!!

Post a picture of that for us and lets see the difference to the charts u posted!

Now to jb:D

#14     Sep 21, 2009
  5. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

I love a challenge jb..they are what makes life interesting:D

u post as u see fit-any market u like-and i will do the same

just a few simple rules that should not be a problem?

1. post entry price live
    2. post stop price live if done after entry
    3. post exit price live or s/b stop limit order if using same - same if u adjust the slo
    4. post the profit or loss on the trade when trade is closed

nothing very difficult about that..u agree?

#15     Sep 21, 2009
  6. [​IMG]

This is great.

Give me Mach for the max please.

#16     Sep 21, 2009
  7. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

[​IMG]

#17     Sep 21, 2009
  8. see what happens when a noob asks an innocent question :p

#18     Sep 21, 2009
  9. Alexis

Alexis

best trend confirmation tool = break of an extra S/R zone.

#19     Sep 21, 2009
  10. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

well IF, if a person does not ask a question they will not learn anything - true?

i do not like to look like i contradict myself, but a trader must, at some stage, if to be successful - clearly see that the mechanics of trading are the easiest part by far, and require no more than a passing thought!

why so many fuk up, is because they ponder way too much on this and on that - and as most of this and that was/is pure and utter rubbish put together by blindness idiots to try and explain something that they could not understand - whilst there is a reason for everything, that is not the same as one having to have a reason for understanding everything - make sense:confused:

all the "famous" traders of the past did not discover anything new - in the same way that electricity was not discovered - in both cases the "reasons why" were, and still are, and will always be - there!!

for someone to think that they have discovered something is nothing more than ignorance - as all they have really done is stumbled upon the law, or laws, that enable the cause and effect to operate - nothing more or nothing less

many of the great people in the past, such as Einstein and Tesla - knew this truth and have demonstrated clearly by the words they left behind them

these were truly great men that helped mankind develop at a much faster pace than has ever been seen throughout History - but they did indeed know that they did not discover anything new - they just opened their fukin eyes by using their brains - something that seems to be very hard for an awful lot of people to do in this day and age

great traders me arse- fukin dim wits that have led 99.99999999999999% of traders today up the wrong fukin path - ALLtogether:D

#20     Sep 21, 2009