Best Trading Related Blogs

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Avalanche, Mar 8, 2005.

1. easy

I'm no expert but blogs are FREE and do not require a host like a homepage does.

#51     Jun 26, 2005
  2. Blogs (derived from "weblogs/web logs") are usually in reverse chronological order so that the newest content is at the top. Blogging software makes it extremely easy for people to publish content to the web, which is why they've gotten so popular. Yes, there are free blog hosts but there are also ones that you have to pay for. And if you want your own domain name (myblog.com as opposed to myblog.blogspot.com) you usually have to pay for server space somewhere.

Good blog software also makes it easy to allow people to comment on your articles and to do trackbacks. Blogs also typically have update notification built in so that when you publish a new article that fact gets broadcasted. They also usually have RSS built in.

This article at Wikipedia will give you a lot more detail - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weblog

#52     Jun 26, 2005
  3. 9 million blogs lol..can u spell S.P.A.M?

#53     Jun 26, 2005
  4. There are many free sites for homepages.Every blog link on here follows a .com or .org. The only difference I can come up with so far is that blogs are more of a diary but lots of homepages are diaries too. I dont get it. Not that its important.:)

#54     Jun 26, 2005
  5. I guess your right angelfire etc...

I just found it a lot easier to open and edit my blog then a web site.

#55     Jun 26, 2005
  6. For anyone interested I have decided to reopen my blog www.samsontrading.blogspot.com I was inspired by the post with the list of those 6 blogs they where all great.

I hope you enjoy it.

Good trading to all. :)

#56     Jun 27, 2005
  7. Ertai

Ertai

Hi!

Nice blogs out there, TraderMike is one of my favorites..

I have a blog too, for more than 1 year now..

Its in Portuguese but Im thinking about doing an English version.
    This blog Tracks a Portfolio based on US stocks so at least you can see the trades and charts even if you dont understand the words :D

www.investidor.blogspot.com

I hope to have time to make an English version soon..

Bye

#58     Jun 28, 2005
  8. when you email him directly (like i stupidly did) he asks $10k for his calls.

when it looks too good, usually it is. in the tradingworld, it ALWAYS is :)

f*cking con men

#59     Jun 28, 2005
  9. etouch

etouch

#60     Jun 29, 2005