Best Trading Related Blogs

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Avalanche, Mar 8, 2005.

1. I have no ideal about Brandon personally so I have no comment.

Those that can... do.
    Those that can't ... sell systems in 99% of the cases.
    So the odds favor the later.

#31     May 24, 2005
  2. kowboy

kowboy

OK Samson thanks.

I looked at some of Brandon's calls recently and he did a prettly good job, but don't know about long term.

I have followed some of your calls on ET and appreciate your posts.

#32     May 24, 2005
  3. #33     Jun 14, 2005
  4. #34     Jun 24, 2005
  5. gryphes

gryphes

I was in Woodies room several times when you were moderating. I heard they booted you and I don't remember any particularly good trades on your part either. Maybe if you're so great you should shut up and trade.

#35     Jun 24, 2005
  6. gryphes

gryphes

I agree. This is a real gem. He puts a lot of time into this blog and incredibly does it for free. If you donate $50 for the year you get even more of his personal picks,etc. on a regular basis. Highly recommend this one.

#36     Jun 24, 2005
  7. I took a look at this one. I really don't know what to say about it. What is your take on it?

#37     Jun 24, 2005
  8. Whatever - first, he talks about covering the costs of the site. Move it to blogspot - it is free!!! And looks just as good if not better. Plus, no ads either!!!

I like the "average" donation is $50.

lol - thanks for a good laugh on a Friday night. People are always coming up with new ways to make money, especially when they cannot do so trading.

=================

Why Donate? Without your financial support, The Kirk Report will either have to move to a completely subscription-based model, or cease to exist. Both of these options are unappealing. I work full-time to bring you the latest views, insight, opinions, and stock research to help you. If you enjoy The Kirk Report, then please support it by making a donation.

How Much Should I Donate? The average donation I receive is $50. Those investors who've been a member for awhile frequently donate more, but no more than one donation of at least $50 per year is required to be a member.

Special Privileges To Donors: All members have private access to my current portfolio holdings which are updated daily, my own trading notes which gives reasons behind the trades I make as well as the stocks I'm looking to buy, as well as many other perks from time to time. Monthly special reports, special stock screens, and weekly market forecasts are some of the additional benefits that members receive.

Snail Mail vs Paypal? I would prefer to receive donations by regular mail to avoid the 3.5% fee I have to pay back to Paypal each time a donation is made.

How Many Donations Do You Receive? According to my website statistics, less than 1% of my daily visitors have donated to the website. My goal is to cover my costs from running the website which is more expensive than you might imagine.

How Often Should I Donate? That is up to you. Most members donate yearly, but a few members donate more frequently. I appreciate all donations as well as getting to know those who read the website and who become members.

#38     Jun 24, 2005
  9. Tradefox

Tradefox

Dude your talking to the wrong guy check out his blog and apologise.

www.samsontrading.blogspot.com

#39     Jun 24, 2005
  10. LOL

I left because I was going on vacation.

Tradefox -

Thanks for the support but it's true, I used to promote woodies room as an alternative to vendors because I hated how they ripped people off so much and he was free.

I never traded woodies cci (stand alone) as I never agreed that it was enough but it was still way better then paying some vendor only to be ripped off with useless back tested methods that never worked real time.

gryphes - Read the blog and if you can do as well as that well then I will eat crow. :)

#40     Jun 24, 2005