Best Trading Book You Have Ever Read?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by BearTrades, Jan 7, 2020.

1. excrypto

excrypto

Mark Douglas' and Andrew Aziz' books.

#21     Jan 12, 2020
  2. ZBZB

ZBZB

try www.pdfdrive.com

#22     Jan 12, 2020
    robbo likes this.
  3. ZBZB

ZBZB

Search Mark Douglas on www.youtube.com , there are lengthy video courses that he used to sell available for free.

#23     Jan 12, 2020
  4. Handle123

Handle123

Guess one man's thievery is another's man's gift?

One wonders about Karma?

#24     Jan 12, 2020
  5. ZBZB

ZBZB

I was buying them second hand from amazon then sending them internationally to www.1dollarscan.com to be made into pdfs in California but a package got lost. There is now a service in the U.K. https://www.digitisemybooks.co.uk/ , I will try that. Not every body can read on paper well. A pdf on a mini iPad is the best reading experience much better than kindle.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    #25     Jan 12, 2020
    Sprout likes this.
  6. #26     Jan 12, 2020
  7. 322170

This is hands down the best trading book I ever read - However, don't expect a method for the holy grail or all of the answers to making money in trading because this book only concentrates on HOW to get your head right and HOW to look at the markets properly.

Note: Whether the author Larry P can trade successfully or not does not matter and I don't care. This book contains valuable information for someone who wants to become a professional trader. IMHO

#27     Jan 13, 2020
  8. "Secrets for profiting in bear and bull markets" by Stan Weinstein. It is a very old and meaningful book which tells the practical trading concepts and techniques in a very simple manner. It is easily understandable and good for aspiring traders.

#28     Jan 17, 2020
    Sekiyo, qwerty11 and murray t turtle like this.
  9. “Principles” by Ray Dalio
    The 17th richest man in the world (may have gone higher because of Bezos). And doesn’t trade like Warren Buffet, which is nice because almost none of us have the luxury
    of trading the way Buffet does.
    This is a heavier book. Very macro. Not recommended for the trader who has only put in less than a year of trading.

#29     Jan 17, 2020
  10. Really? What trading-related nuggets did you get out of the book?

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
    #30     Jan 17, 2020