Best threads on ET you'd recommend

Discussion in 'Trading' started by freewilly, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Ansare

Ansare

Then I respectfully suggest your reading skills could use brushing up.

#11     Jun 1, 2008
  2. ES journal is great

#12     Jun 1, 2008
  3. amitman

amitman

The "Day trading 2.0 for small traders" by JJvrat's and the AHG thread are simply the best threads out there and they have truly built me as a trader.

#13     Jun 2, 2008
  4. Corey

Corey

#14     Jun 2, 2008
  5. I'd AVOID any Hershey threads like the plague. Jack Hershey claims he can routinely make 3X daily range yet the only documented performance for him that I have seen is -24% in a trading contest. When faced with calls for proof or live trades he obfuscates and relies on moderator censorship.

#15     Jun 2, 2008
  6. Anything by RISKFREETRADING is a great fade.

#16     Jun 2, 2008
  7. Thanks, guys, again.

I followed AHG's post before it grew to a 1000 page thread. It was a very good one.

I will look up other threads you guys recommended.

Freewilly

#17     Jun 2, 2008
  8. Read all posts by an amazing oracle who goes by the handle of stock_trd3r...

He "never fails"

He "buy stock that go up"

He "not worry about fake credit crisis"

He considers it "no big deal"

Truly a talented and wise individual.

His methods are complex and hard to follow so study him carefully but if you do you will be rewarded with riches beyond your wildest dreams.

#18     Jun 2, 2008
  9. As I was typing the master dropped a some mind bending wisdom that even I am trying to fully grasp.

You see even though at first glance the educated and informed analyst knows that Visa and Mastercard are in the transaction processing business and have no financial or credit exposure. Yet the sage of the stockboards is basing his enlightened view of "credit crisis no big deal" based on the fact that these seeming non related stocks are moving higher.

Truly an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in haiku.

#19     Jun 2, 2008
  10. Daytrading v2.0 by Jrvat
    AHG Journal by Anekdoten

Are the only threads that have actually made me any money, not by stealing calls but by teaching me to fish.

Daniel

#20     Jun 2, 2008