Best TA graphs sites

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Spec_pt, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Spec_pt

Spec_pt

Unless we are a top trader, it’s barely impossible to be good in all aspects of trading (analysis, execution, discipline, money management).

I have tried and completely failed to do proper TA in the last years.

Most recently I’ve been able to look to other people’s analysis and trade them efficiently (I grant them to discipline and reasonable money management), so I’m OK to assume that I should give up from my analysis and put my efforts in what I can do better, leaving for more competent people the analysis part.

Thus, I’ve been trading in a not structured way because it’s based in opinions from brilliant people mainly here in ET, but who don’t have the obligation to assure a continuous flow of

I would like to find a couple of internet sites with good TA and with regular publishing of graphs and articles, in order I have a more regular source of information for my trading.

Could you guys please recommend the best sites for this (apart from the evident ET) ?

Thanks and happy new year for everyone
    Spec

2. Tyren

Tyren

Daily bars or intraday bars ?

Free sites or subscription based sites ?

3. serg007

serg007

I've been using www.stockcharts.com for 2 years and pretty happy with it. Although they have rather good free area, I use subscription to get real-time charts and John Muprhy's market comments (3-4 articles per week).

4. newtoet

newtoet

"I would like to find a couple of internet sites with good TA and with regular publishing of graphs and articles, in order I have a more regular source of information for my trading."

If you are simply looking for info/educational stuff, I would check out the blog world - lots of good TA traders there posting graphs everyday. And free.

I mentioned a few on the Dr. Brett thread today:

www.traderx.blogspot.com
    www.tradermike.net

Also, there is a thread with trading blogs - I am sure many of the focus on TA:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...=46306&perpage=6&highlight=blogs&pagenumber=1

Or, just look at the links on the blogs you like - usually they link to others doing the same stuff.

5. galiano

galiano

6. Tyren

Tyren