Best system for Low Volume Retail Traders

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by picknclick, Mar 26, 2003.

1. What's the best system for retail traders that do 3-10 trades a day? I'm more concerned with charts and quote boards than I am level 2 displays and multiple windows/screens. And are there any systems that don't charge monthly fees?

2. Dear picknclick,

Check out our Direx Level I and Direx Level II trading platforms.

Charts: 1, 3, 5 min charts; Different chart types (Line, Bar, candlesticks) ; moving average.

Position Manager: provides current position details, including Realized and Unrealized P&L for each security.

Direx Trax (Quoteboard): displays the real time movements of user-selected securities.

The small monthly fee is waived after 25 trades each month. Also, we offer exclusive commission rates for ET members.

Check out: www.pointdirex.com
    On the right of the page, click on 'Products'

You can contact support with any questions you may have.
    Phone: 1.866.683.4739 or Email: support@pointdirex.com. Make sure to let us know you are an ET member.

Best Regards,

PDSupport

3. Do both systems route directly to the NYSE and Nasdaq? It says that your routing has cost control. Does that mean that it automatically calculates the best deal... ie: it would even execute at a slightly higher share price if it resulted in a lower overall cost?

4. All orders on Direx Level I are send thru our smart order routing system called DORS (direct order routing system). It's a 'non-biased' routing system.

The order quickly goes out and finds the best possible price, no matter who has it. We don't have an prior agreement with any ECN, stating that the order has to go thru them first.

If ISLD has the best price. it goes thru ISLD. If a market maker has the best price, it goes thru SuperSoes.

DORS has a commission fee of: .005 per share