Best supplement/vitamin for energy?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cocaineaddict, Jul 5, 2009.

1. how stupid do you have to be to use cocaine every day? I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

#11     Jul 7, 2009
  2. I'm getting help right now

Anyone use creatine for sustained energy? What are the side effects of creatine?

#12     Jul 7, 2009
  3. 3121

caffeine, but i don't recommend it

#13     Jul 7, 2009
  4. nice infomercial.

they always have something to sell.

of course the 2 cent a day solution is NO GOOD.

#14     Jul 7, 2009
  5. I wonder if you might actually have lost some weight as the phosphoric acid hollowed out your bones.

Kidding aside, have you since had your bone density checked?

#15     Jul 7, 2009
  6. 3121

At least that pot of coffee has some redeeming value aside from the caffeine

#16     Jul 7, 2009
  7. Eight

Eight

What, you have some major resentment against the health food / supplement industry? If so you are a fucking moron.. and so many people are.... if your food supply does not and can not give you all the nutrients you need regularly enough to keep you healthy, then you can't keep healthy... no logical twists and turns there yet... if you can supply those nutrients some other way, then you will have the nutrients to be healthy, still with me? You can go to your health foods store and get nutrients.. not that complicated... here is some more logic; if people are sick and tired all the time from lack of nutrients they will go for stuff that makes them feel good no matter how temporary... sugar, McDonald's etc.. beyond that, there are idealogical assholes mucking up our thinking, they want us sick until they can put universal health care in place or they are in the medical establishment and don't give a shit about anything but the money...

I overcame all sorts of mental problems like depression, anxiety, addiction, etc.. Omega3's, mild exercise, Brain supplements... herbs, no sugar..

Sugar alone may be a large part of our health problems... your immune cells talk to each other with some natural sugars, they have a sort of distributed intelligence maybe, it's very dependent on those sugars. When you eat some refined sugar it stops your immune system's cells from communicating.. you are like an AIDS patient for several hours.... I had an infection here that caused pain so I experimented with the sugar over the holidays... eat some sugar-shit holiday garbage that all the old ladies just INSIST that we have to eat and the next morning guess what, the infection pain was measuerably worse... not eat that garbage for a few days, guess what, the infection pain was much reduced... you immune system is necessary for rebuilding soft tissue so sugar in the diet leads to joint and back problems... the correlation between sugar introduction into a culture and health problems is undeniable...

Why are all the people with 777 handles such big assholes anyhow?

Anyhow, few will listen to me really, I have neighbors and family members that absolutely do not take a word from me, they sit there watching their entertainment and eating refined garbage all day and virtually all of them that think that way are under doctor's supervision and it's costing them fortunes... it's hard not to care but after awhile, f%^k 'em, they want to die from lack of knowledge then they can die from lack of knowledge...

#17     Jul 7, 2009
  8. that might be debatable. the health food / supplement industry is one of the only unregulated scams left in america today. there are no rules at all.

#18     Jul 7, 2009
  9. Totally agreed. It slips through any cracks of regulation.

It's amazing the snake oil they peddle, the shit people believe, and what they pay for the crap.

I could piss in bottles, batch it up, sell it as 'Urinol,' the most potent electrolyte-urea formula available, and without printing anything else on the label (as long as the packaging was nice) people that hang out at health food shops would pay $22.99 per 3 ounce bottle.

'Take three drops by mouth, using dropper, three times daily.'

#19     Jul 7, 2009
  10. even cnbc is bombarding us with extenze commercials now.

#20     Jul 7, 2009