best strategy for small accounts?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Janitor, May 26, 2002.

1. Janitor

Janitor

thanks Babak. I agree that once the market stabilizes or reverses, these DCB's won't be as plentiful. However, only a fraction of these "death spirals" have been the result of accounting fears. There's always the good old failed FDA trial; the low volume stock that the masses have simply forgot about and that has drifted ever downward on no news; panic over false rumors on the boards... but this bear market certainly exacerbates all these negative scenarios.

But I am glad I found this site because I do want to learn more approaches, especally in regards to day trading and options trading.

Aaron

#31     May 27, 2002
  2. There is a guy on these boards called Pretorian2 hands out in the chat room a lot. His style mirrors your a lot. Might want to get in contact with him.

Robert

#32     May 27, 2002
  3. lundy

lundy

if you are making that kind of percent, don't do anything except increase your capital... everything influences your trading.... your broker, your chart software, your chair, your tie. Dont change anything except your capital... if u can't do it with more capital... consider just doing it with 6k instead of 19k and gradually build it up.

#33     May 27, 2002
  4. Janitor

Janitor

<There is a guy on these boards called Pretorian2 hands out in the chat room a lot. His style mirrors your a lot. Might want to get in contact with him.

Robert>

Thanks Robert. I have learned a lot from your posts on CS over the years, and look forward to reading more of you here.

Thanks too, Lundy. I will definitely stick to what works for me and not try to make any drastic changes, just hopefully lessen some risk.

I am excited because I bought ESAN @ .22 going into earnings Friday, but mainly because of the bullish/breakout formation. Earnings were good and Tuesday will be fun!

Aaron

#34     May 27, 2002
  5. Magna

Magna Administrator

Pretty general statement that reflects more on it's author than it's content. I'll have to check with these trader/authors -- Tony Oz, Marty Schwartz, Stan Weinstein, David Nassar, Linda Raschke....

#35     May 27, 2002
  6. lol

#36     May 29, 2002