Best strategy for a new person.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by tedmos38, Feb 25, 2021.

1. deaddog

deaddog

Warren Buffet. Buy 90% S&P 500 ETF and 10% Bond ETF and you'll outperform the majority of traders.
    If you believe the next big winners will be tech stocks buy QQQ or if you want to take on more risk and can stand the roller coaster ride TQQQ,

#41     Mar 4, 2021
  2. Esha.J

Esha.J

The best strategy can only be determined once you are an advance user of forex, so being a newbie firstly focus on learning skills with Demo account and testing your newly planned strategy.

#42     Mar 4, 2021
    tedmos38 likes this.
  3. tedmos38

tedmos38

Yes I do agree. Currently I am on the same track, I test things on demo and try to make it work on live sometimes.

#43     Mar 5, 2021
  4. there is no best trading strategies in Forex trading sometimes i feel that because its all about short term trading approach.

#44     Mar 7, 2021
  5. Thanag

Thanag

Many professionals recommend trading with the trend or news.

#45     Mar 7, 2021
    tedmos38 likes this.
  6. sometimes i feel if you have most powerful analyzing money management then you are able to make good profit by using any kind of trading strategies.

#46     Mar 8, 2021
  7. i use most of the time scalping due to small balance , sometimes it makes me profitable and sometimes causes a great trouble actually its all about short time approach , there is no trading strategy which works for permanently.

#47     Mar 8, 2021
  8. tedmos38

tedmos38

Yeah, so far I have followed the news and was able to make some good ones.

#48     Mar 8, 2021
  9. tedmos38

tedmos38

Can you please elaborate a bit more on this?

#49     Mar 10, 2021
  10. There is no such particular strategy that can help you always in your trading journey, all you need to do is keep working on your knowledge and skills and keep a continued research of the market.

#50     Mar 15, 2021
    tedmos38 likes this.