Best story of the week, uplifting, inspiring

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Nov 12, 2008.

1. GOP voters start killing each other. 1 dead, 8 in jail, all for our benefit. I hope to see 100,000 of those

Nation briefs: Woman slain after failed Klan rite

Associated Press
    An Oklahoma woman invited to a rural Louisiana campsite for a Ku Klux Klan initiation ritual was shot and killed after she asked to be taken back to town, the sheriff of a New Orleans suburb said yesterday. Eight people were arrested after the woman's body was found hidden under some brush on the side of a road several miles from the remote campsite where the initiation was planned. Weapons, several flags and six Klan robes were found at the campsite, St. Tammany Parish Sheriff Jack Strain said. He said the woman was recruited over the Internet to participate in the ritual and then return to her home state to recruit for the white supremacist group. Strain said the group's leader, Raymond "Chuck" Foster, 44, shot and killed the woman Sunday after a fight broke out when she tried to leave. He was charged with second-degree murder. Strain said the woman arrived in the Slidell, La., area last week and was taken to the campsite near Sun, La., on the banks of the Pearl River, about 60 miles north of New Orleans. The group's members called themselves the Dixie Brotherhood. Said Mark Pitcavage of the Anti-Defamation League, "This is not what I would call an established Klan group... Some of these guys are just crooks, sociopaths."

2. One more example that being white does not mean having common interests. I have nothing in common with those people.

3. I'll go as far as to say being Raging racists does not mean having common interests.
    Actually, as far as I can remember, This is the first time I read a homicide story and chuckled. It's just good for humanity.

4. Mercor

Mercor

The KKK: another institution left behind by the Democrats

In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired restoration of white supremacy. Its purposes were political, but political in the broadest sense, for it sought to affect power relations, both public and private, throughout Southern society. It aimed to reverse the interlocking changes sweeping over the South during Reconstruction: to destroy the Republican party's infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, reestablish control of the black labor force, and restore racial subordination in every aspect of Southern life

5. Thank you for trying to confuse Dixiecrat democrats for modern post LBJ democrats and @ the same time forgetting why the democratic party "lost" the south since then. nice try.

6. I have found that a regions prosperity or potential for progress is directly proportional to the number of savages that inhabit the region.

Southern US, Africa or the Arab hinterland. All savages.

That is why southern US is essentially a third world shit hole. You could easily confuse some of these places with Haiti. The only difference being uncle sam paved the roads for the maggots.

Savages. The cousin buggers just happen to look white. Basically White N*ggers aka Wiggers.

They are just like their cousins in Liberia, Congo, or most other black countries.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FQlUM6hWKy0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FQlUM6hWKy0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Their posts on ET keep on confirming the above thesis.

7. Mercor

Mercor

Is this why the the only growth of population is in the south. Is this why the economies of the south are booming.

Where are the US shitholes....Northern rust bowl cities, BTW also Democrat institutions.

8. Now, that both Virginia and NC are blue, I challenge you to name any southern RED state (except for Texas) that has ANY economic significance to the US economy. As far as I'm concerned, we can kick Alabama, MS and AR out of the union, the same way a big holding spins off its least performing divisions. The US would be a much more prosperous country without the south. They're a drag on the federal budget

9. Mercor

Mercor

You just can't change labels and expect the same results.
    The republicans of the New South are not the racist of the old Dems.

In fact Republicans from the civil war on were more concerned about business and commerce. So it was only under the Old South Democrats would a Klan movement even be started.

10. Nobody denies that The Republican party is Lincoln party and that the Republican party played a vital role in keeping the union alive.....it's not a change of labels, it's the corruption , it's the incompetence,it's the fear mongering, it's the ethnic exclusivity. that's what the GOP has become. A shadow of what is used to be.

#10     Nov 12, 2008