Best sites for best forex news terminal.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Somrat4030, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Forex (foreign exchange) trading is the act of exchanging currencies in the global currency market. The Forex market is the largest financial market (even larger than cryptocurrency and stock put together) with an average of 5 trillion dollars daily turnover. Forex trading is a good source of income and some people rely on it as their daily job. Practising Forex in the right way is quite difficult and each person has a unique style to how they approach trading Forex. There is also a lot of misinformation about Forex trading which misleads a large number of people.

Here are some best sites for best forex news terminal:

The resources range from technical analysis to forex charting software. Quality articles, videos, webinars, education systems, strategies etc., can be viewed. The sites also have forums that help traders to share knowledge and find new and effective trading methods. The compilation is not done according to any particular order. These sites are of immense help and aid in supplementing the forex knowledge base you already have.

BABYPIPS
    This is just the right site for beginners. It explains all the fundamentals in an easily comprehensible training course, which is free. All details from automation and psychology to what a trader new to forex should do are explained here.

FX merge coin
    Fx merge coin is one of the most popular forex site. Here you will get the latest news and forex-related tips. Moreover, On fx merge you can earn FX merge coin. The best forex news and tips provider site is fx merge.

RATESFX
    Since fluctuation is the only constant factor in forex, you should ensure that you are knowledgeable about the currency pairs you are trading on. This site provides data regarding currency pairs, currency conversion, and performance information. The site also has exchange rate alarm to help traders know the key signals.

TRADERBASE
    Traderbase is part of iFOREX. It provides the latest updates on forex news, daily forex analysis, and commentary in addition to providing users with various tools of importance. The site is a key source of forex news both for professional traders and newbies. The information present helps in educating traders on the various aspects of forex, and aids them arrive at informed decisions on the daily trades.

2. billv

billv

Why did you post here?
    Did you want to advertise one of the names?

Other than Babypips the other sites you've mentioned would be a waste of time, Google does not even find Fx merge coin so it must be insignificant.

Anyway, the only website forex traders need is Forex factory,
    and the main reason is its news page, the forums plus the event calendar.
    And if we want to do analytics on our trading, useful websites would be Myfxbook and FX Blue

3. I post just for knowledge

4. everyone post due to increasing level of knowledge , its very common.

AndrewMcCalam likes this.
  5. primus88

primus88

FX Merge is new website for analytics trading results, forex news, forex calendar, forex tools and forex community

6. dima777

dima777

SelectedALpha.com is the new quantitiative insigths platform for
    Forex, Stocks,Indexes, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies.

Be sure to subscribe to their telegram channel to receive free intraday price level alerts (when prices approach major price levels), candlestick signals and FX sentiment reports:

https://t.me/fx_stocks_commodities_signals

7. when i trade during news i try to follow Fx Factory economic calendar , i found them always really informative than others in online we have.

8. bublu

bublu

Economic calendar by fxfactory is a good pick, we can also check bloomberg, economies.com etc for further news updates.

9. Economics.com and Forex factory are some sites that have amazing news resources and they are reliable too.

10. i mostly like Fxfactory like others. no other option

#10     Aug 3, 2021