Best Series 56 Tools

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by OGTrader, Feb 8, 2012.

1. OGTrader

OGTrader

Hey ET,

You guys probably got this questions a thousand times and I apologize for asking again. But, obviously, im in need of some tools for studying for the 56 I have to take (and preferably pass). Which books and/or services did you guys use to pass the 56? If you can ever go one step further and add what the best books and study guides are to study for the exam, I will be eternally grateful.

I have the passperfect exam guide but I've heard that it's not the best guide for the test... please let me know.

Thanks,
    OGTrader

2. the passperfect guide is the best preparation. The CBOE guide is more concise but does not explain the concepts as thoroughly. You may want to just pay a few hundred bucks to take a class and get it out of the way.

3. OGTrader

OGTrader

Classes you recommend?

Please dont suggest any WTS (or CTG knock off), or TM Global class.... I expect better from ET

4. those groups don't sell training to non-members. I'm starting to believe you're a shill for a competitor that came on here to badmouth the bigger competitors.

You should try theseries56.com. Mike Di Gioia runs it and I think he charged $200 for the online course. STC has videos too for around $300.

5. OGTrader

OGTrader

To your benefit, I will never announce the group I am with. I could care less about the competition because I have no horse in this race... I'm a trader, not a prop.

But thank you for the insight. I will check out both services.