Best School, Course, or Class for Daytrading

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by pamjoey, Mar 28, 2007.

1. I do not know of anyone with a profitable daytrading system who is selling it as a vendor as opposed to trading it and making money. Why would you sell it unless it stopped making money or you were selling a watered-down version that was lacking.

Daytrading cannot be taught in one class. You need to read as much as you can of different styles and approaches and asset classes and use that information to derive your own approach or style and match it with your own skill, experience, discipline and risk tolerance. Then you need to sit in front of a screen for a year trading and learning.

#11     Jul 18, 2007
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

[​IMG]

#12     Jul 18, 2007
  3. ramora

ramora

Posted last year to the same question, since then you can also pre-order 'The Way of the Turtle' on amazon for delivery by September.

Add "Deep Survival: Who Wins, Who Dies"

Several of the Market Wizard interviews are on CD, the Marty Schwartz and Paul Tudor Jones are good (the voices on the interviews are actors however which is too bad.) Some interesting info.

Download http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ and create mp3 from any webinar you attend to add to your audio library.

Save your money for trading!

#13     Jul 18, 2007
  4. dozu888

dozu888

the best school is the market

if what the vendor sells/teaches actually works, why is he not trading?

if you don't have the sense to realize the above, you don't have enough brain to make it.

#14     Jul 18, 2007
  5. Most don't and some do.

The few that do trade don't have spectacular results in comparison of most that don't. :cool:

Mark

#15     Jul 18, 2007
  6. Cy_M

Cy_M

Excellent post and guidance by ramora and also the posts that tell a lot of their experience by optioncoach & nkhoi. Follow these and you'll be set.

#16     Jul 18, 2007
  7. jtnet

jtnet

best is Austins coiled market, no i don't trade with him or have a subscription, looks the most legit IMHO

#17     Jul 18, 2007
  8. If they can come up with a one week medical or law school for $10,000, then a trading school that breeds succsess in the same amount of time for the same cost cannot be that far behind!

#18     Jul 18, 2007
  9. rickty

rickty

You may be interested (or not) in the following answer to your question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-9BzB4gm5Q

(answer begins at 3:47)

#19     Jul 18, 2007
  10. the problem is that schools such as DTI suck a brand new person into paying 6500 bucks. they are such a rip off . and when you start down the path of trading you have no clue and human nature wants to learn from a profitable trader. the problem is that they are so good in the marketing that they get suckers all day long.

now i am profitable on my own with my own outlook on the market and i guess i could not do it with out them suckering me out of 6500 bucks.

#20     Jul 18, 2007