Best scan for trending stocks?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Elite_Master, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Hello

My trading trading platform includes a large number of market scans, but I

2. just21

just21

windows in japanese

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. ====%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    Elite M;
    Best trend scan i have found;study uptrends/bull markets ,+ sidewayslop trends[aka=range]+ downtrends/bear marketsm, all data on monthly candlecharts.

For example study all QQQ trends,[all monthly hi, monthly lows] DOW/DIA trends going back to 1928, 1929, all data on monthly charts, weekly candlecharts....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I still prefer stock + co candle chart books over internet charts, use them both.IBD has a good book on short selling, which actually contains plenty of uptrends.bear markets/stocks.....%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    PS Book[ paper charts+ hand charts have less errors than computer charts]=C is a penny stock, simply with a reverse stock split,actually priced today @$4.90 penny stock simply jacked up[to $49+/ ]with a reverse stock split,LOL, but true.

Arnie likes this.
  4. expiated

expiated

Though at this time I have absolutely no proof whatsoever that the modifications I made today to my Forex trading setup has anywhere near the significance I believe it does, I’m so convinced in my own mind that I loaded it on the 22 stock charts I can access through a MetaTrader 4 platform I use for demo trading—curious to see how it performs in that context.

Based on the setup, the following stocks look bullish to me at this time, so I will be checking to see if their prices continue to climb from where they are now, at least for the next couple of days. The equities are...

RACE $115.59
    JPM $101.77
    BAC $27.80
    GPRO $10.00

5. expiated

expiated

Comparing my picks to the Spiders and the Power Shares, I think it's not totally out of the question that my filter might have some merit...

ScreenHunter_6633 Oct. 30 08.22.jpg

6. expiated

expiated

From Friday:

Given the performance of GPRO and RACE, I might find it interesting to keep this up for at least a bit longer. That said, BAC and JPM were bumped off my list today, replaced by XOM and MCD.

FB, AMZD, SU and BABA continue to climb, but they look rather scary given the steepness of their sudden ascent, so I’m curious to see how long they can keep it up.

7. expiated

expiated

It appears that the steepness of the sudden ascents of FB, AMZN, SU and BABA were not anything to be all that concerned about after all.

RACE continues to do well. GS was added to my make-believe portfolio today, as was VRX and TSLA.

AMZN goes off the list today, along with XOM.

8. expiated

expiated

BABA, RACE, SU, GS, FB, and MCD are all looking good 45 minutes into the session. I'll have to wait and see what happens with VRX and TSLA.

9. expiated

expiated

MCD goes off the list today. So does TSLA (no conviction). BABA might go higher, but it also might go lower, so I say lock in profits right here ($186.03). The same with RACE at $119.85.

10. Haze

Haze

How did GoPro and Tesla turn out for ya today?

#10     Nov 1, 2017