Best Scalping Indicators

Discussion in 'Forex' started by EDWINGENTNER, May 29, 2017.

1. Hidden divergence is not a hidden part. It is plenty described type of divergence. It is not necessary to have indicator, you can add AO to a chart and find some hidden divergence areas. I don't know how many people use this type of divergence for trading, but it still work for me.

#31     Jun 7, 2017
  2. Sorry, I use Awesome Oscillator

#32     Jun 7, 2017
  3. If i did NOT have so many indicators on my charts i might use that one, Dealmaker; when AO hits 92, -92,, or 96 ,-96 what a wonder== almost as good as a 200 dma !!!!! !! NOT a prediction; simply 20/20 hind sight.................................................................................

#33     Jun 7, 2017
  4. speedo

speedo

Is that the Bill Williams deal?

#34     Jun 7, 2017
    murray t turtle likes this.
  5. Yes, one from Bill Williams indicators

#35     Jun 14, 2017
  6. yes

#36     Jun 20, 2017
  7. doggyfx

doggyfx

Hey guys have you tested Fapturbo or one Million dollar EA? The names sounds plain what makes me really doubtful about their success ratio in the long term. Still any reliable and detailed feedback on them?

#37     Jun 27, 2017
  8. algofy

algofy

Fapturbo? Only in the fx world lol.

#38     Jun 27, 2017
  9. doggyfx

doggyfx

Yeah the name sounds really odd, but very controversial feedback, testing on Hotforex demo and it yielded quite sustainable results. Still need to get more proofs its viable on live account.

#39     Jul 5, 2017
    algofy likes this.
  10. FxBanget

FxBanget

You should not using indicator...

you should trust to candlestick it's real price... try to find and learn candlestick pattern.. there are a lot of information on candlestick you should be able to identify what will next candle with reference last one candle.....

try to do with timeframe h15, h1, h4, D1(Daily trend) follow the trend coz it your friend....

don't be greedy take profit 5pips and if you are using script multi position OP... you can make 1000 pips a day...

#40     Jul 6, 2017