Best Santelli Rant in a while..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Are you feeling it right now?

#11     Sep 21, 2012
  2. Well, in my personal experience, an overwhelming majority of people who "move on" are the ones that can't make it... Obviously, I cannot prove it.
    Firstly, I am not sure what "Obama regime" has to do with anything. Secondly, it may very well be obvious to you, but it's certainly not obvious to me. Just because Mr Santelli is on TV a lot and you agree with him doesn't necessarily imply that he's the bee's knees, dog's bollocks, etc.

#12     Sep 21, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe you shouldn't make baseless claims you can't prove.

So basically, you just disagree with him and can't stand it that there are those who do agree with him. Gotcha.

#13     Sep 21, 2012
  4. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UPw-3e_pzqU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#14     Sep 21, 2012
  5. Maybe... However, not everything out there can be proved. In those cases, I tend to rely on my experience.
    Nah, I don't necessarily disagree with him about everything. I just don't like loudmouth media types, as in my experience they often don't have much of substance to say. It's normally the quiet unobtrusive ones who are most worth listening to.

#15     Sep 21, 2012
  6. Yep as if the euro-weenies have a clue.

#16     Sep 21, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Most our career politicians here in the US ARE "loudmouth media types". Not that the video I've seen of your parliament indicates you Brits are much better off in that regard.

#17     Sep 21, 2012
  8. Precisely... Most politicians are much worse than media types, whether they be American or British.

#18     Sep 21, 2012
  9. An, it's you again, my tempestuous friend... And, as usual, so wonderfully charming and pleasant.

#19     Sep 21, 2012
  10. #20     Sep 21, 2012