Best real time charting besides realtick and esingnal

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by JWest0926, Oct 23, 2002.

1. I'm considering realtick and esignal. anything other pro programs I should consider?

I require at least 30 days of intraday data, fibs and ganns, and I'm definately open to learning other tools.

Thanks,

Jon

2. just21

just21

qcharts

3. CQG - the very best one. With datafeeds, you get what you pay for.

Have Fun Trading!:D

4. Bouds

Bouds

Hi

I was in the same predicament a few months ago. After much research, decided to go with Sierra Chart with MyTrack feed.

Cost is about $45 per month. Sierra is really a good package with FIBs etc as well as a huge number of studies available. It also allows you to build in scans and your own studies. Very easy to use.

The data feed is both intraday and historic and updates in real time.

Hope this helps

5. Neil

Neil

I find esignal a bit limited and clunky but there are several add-on progs that are worth considering. Most seem to agree that esignal has a decent data feed which cannot be said of qcharts in my opinion.

I have tried plenty software charting.. (lol...somewhat of an understatement!) and am just now getting to grips with Investor/RT. So far I am liking this the best of all.. excellent features and overall combines all the stuff I want from a charting package.. very good documentation and it will do pretty well anything you can imagine..

Investor/RT also can use a variety of data feeds.. esignal, qcharts, mytrack etc..

Neil