Best Quote..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mgrund, Jan 24, 2013.

1. mgrund

mgrund

By Sir Cecil Rhodes. ""Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life."

2. Ricter

Ricter

Reminds me of that kid recently who said being born a straight, white male is like playing World of Warcraft on easy mode. Doesn't mean it's "all handed to you", but other modes are harder. : )

3. Mav88

Mav88

oh such communist bullshit. We all are presented with the same alegbra books, the same medical schools, and the same markets. Some perform better than others and it isn't anyone's fault.

4. communist ??? ...LOL you're a funny dude sometimes

5. Indeed and these are the hard sciences that you speak of. In the soft sciences, where a single professor can prevent you from getting a degree, things are a bit different.

I tell every minority I see to go where two plus two equals four. There cannot be people like you to stand in the way of their education.

Of course, when it is time get employment, people like you do matter, in which case I say, entrepreneurship is the only real way to succeed.

In many ways 88, people like you have shaped what we are today, from WWII onwards. And for that, I can only thank you.:)

6. I pity the idiots that think you are a sage.

7. This from a gay conservative.:D :D :D

8. Mercor

Mercor

You just love grouping people by labels.

Its always the black guy on TV, usually a comic, who is the first to talk about Black people as different then the rest.

9. hughb

hughb

American by birth, English by the grace of God am I. My brown hair, green eyes and broad shoulders loudly broadcast my conquering hero genetics to the world. But goddam my flat butt all to hell. We Anglos can't have it all I guess.

10. Mav88

Mav88

Blackthink- ever the victim even when you have AA, quotas, special minority scholarships, harvard and columbia tripping over their balls to AA underachieving Obama upwards... you poor people

I have never stood in anyone's way, but what I am going to say to anyone from now on is why should whites continue to pay for people who only blame everyone else for their failures?

When you really care to look, it come down to genetics or black culture, not my fault.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/09/education/09gap.html?_r=0

lost nature's lottery? perhaps

#10     Jan 25, 2013