Best Prop Trading Firms in Canada

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by wmuciiri, Feb 17, 2011.

1. What's the catch guys it's not a charity is it?

#11     Mar 7, 2011
  2. Wow, you waited more than a year to bring that out. So how come you don't trade anymore? Took you 2 years to realize they are a scam? Could have just read my posts and saved yourself 2 years.

Sure thats not a shill, thats why there is a couple posters in this thread already with few posts and brand new accounts saying how great WTS is.

To people saying they pay 80% please contact their sales rep. To get that rate you need to bring 5 people with you and have minimum activity per month etc and pay desk fee. I never found out what it is because the sales rep insisted i wire him the money before he sends me the contract with precise amounts to pay, otherwise they offers me 60% with 5k deposits. I can go to any prop in canada and get almost that with no depositand no risk and a nice spot in one of their offices.

If you want to take me on I have no problems re-posting all the email here with the name of the sales rep etc.

#12     Mar 7, 2011
  3. I still trade with them just not in the ny office

#13     Mar 7, 2011
  4. ayaghi

ayaghi

vortex capital group is recruiting this Jan'12. You need to have good trading and routing/ECN experience though. :D

#14     Jan 9, 2012