Best Prop Firm for your $ and Time?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Times, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Times

Times

what is the code/link?

Hope it works for the $100k package

#11     May 3, 2019
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Not sure which instrument class you are trading, but I suspect it is forex?

#12     May 3, 2019
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Overcapitalize the shit of them (swing), and if they are smart, they won't blow up, just get bloody.

nqswingpainsep2019.JPG

That, plus the $8,360 performance bond? That's $11,110 required for one contract. And that's before it went down a bunch more and then recovered into settlement time.

People need to stop the madness thinking they can swing with prop firms with the accounts they give you, and then expect anything to work in the real world. It AIN'T gonna' happen!

#13     May 3, 2019
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Based on what I know of "prop-firms", my $2K+ drawdown, UNREALIZED, would have somehow meant that my account was closed for the day, and no further trading would be permitted, and they would have closed that position for a 2K loss. They margin called themselves.

WTF!

#14     May 3, 2019
  5. it was only for the $50K account size, and you can email them about the promo, if it still exist.

#15     May 6, 2019
  6. it turns out that SpeedUpTrader isn't what it's hyped-up to be. A fellow trader, Kris, made a $3K withdrawal request last Wednesday and still hasn't received his funds. It's now 7-days. I'm disappointed that this has occurred and will NOT be supporting this prop-shop, which may very well be under-capitalized.

#17     May 24, 2019
    userque likes this.
  7. mm2mm

mm2mm

I think the Gauntlet still makes the most sense tbh.

I would not bother with any of the other ones.

#18     May 24, 2019
  8. I agree. I love everything that Ryan Masten's touches. It's very special. I just don't want to undergo a 60-day evaluation period, again. I've been funded with them, once, already.

#19     May 24, 2019
  9. Times

Times

Where was this mentioned?

Speeduptrader seems to have a large YouTube/following, I doubt they would give up their reputation/work for just $3k...

But I would love to see Kris side of the story and would be more than willing to update my OP

Could you ask that trader Kris if their orders showed up in the LIVE dom? if so, they shouldn't have been issues with being "under-capitalized"

#20     May 25, 2019