Best prop firm for remote traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ColdLogic, Dec 10, 2003.

1. zdreg

zdreg

SLY DON
    interesting that you want to know about other firms but when it came to revealing how your firm handled demise of bullets you were lacking in details on your firm's handling of situation.
    what are you offering in regard to conversions and what are your rates.

#31     Dec 20, 2003
  2. Nothing "sly" at all, and I was inquiring about platforms and rates if you must know. And, for the umpteenth time, "no big deal."

(Not so Sly, Sorry)

Don

#32     Dec 20, 2003
  3. jeff520

jeff520

Predator Pro is a freeekin joke from what I've seen. Their filtering software looks like their programmer did everything he could to copy Neovest's interface while avoiding copyright infringement. It's lack of data fields and linkable analytics windows make it totally worthless IMO.

#33     Dec 20, 2003
  4. i used it and it worked great.....then bullets were outlawed. neovest is THE most unstable platform i have ever used.

#34     Dec 20, 2003
  5. Dustin

Dustin

Since nobody plugged Assent yet I guess I will :)

Been trading remote with Assent for almost a year and I'm very happy with them. I've also traded with Cyber, Bright, IB and "tested" a couple smaller firms. Assent is the best all around package. Hammer is very fast and the rates are considerably less that aforementioned firms. The API is very stable and comprehensive in its abitilies. If you are running a black box you should check with each firm to make sure their API can do what you need it to since each one is different.

#35     Dec 20, 2003
  6. Can't let the "rates are considerably less" comment go by. Sorry, but I'm sure that any serious trader who has checked lately wouldn't say that.

(Just keeping it 'real")...

#36     Dec 20, 2003
  7. Dustin

Dustin

I am paying about 35% less at Assent then I did at Bright about a year ago. If Brights rate structure has changed I wouldn't know. I must not be a serious trader :D

#37     Dec 20, 2003
  8. zdreg

zdreg

i can read you were asking about rates. what are your rates on conversions?

#38     Dec 21, 2003
  9. zdreg

zdreg

that may be but they give an opportunity to people who don't have squat but seem bright and disciplined. what's your beef?

#39     Dec 21, 2003
  10. And I'm paying about 40% less for computers that I did a whole year ago, your point being?

I doubt you're paying less these days.....

But it's ok, things change, and I really don't encourage anyone to "bounce around" for pennies...concentrate on trading and making money.

All the best...

Don

#40     Dec 22, 2003