Best Prop Firm At This Point In Time

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Rapper, May 17, 2005.

1. I know that echo is a decent place, but the above description, for ANY firm, never sounds sincere. It sounds like a marketing line!

#51     May 25, 2005
  2. i have never been hasseled about anything...

i have complete access to all the principles and support at the firm...

i never mentioned training....

it's very professional and customer centric....

i trade remotely in chicago....so far it has ben great....

any question i have ever asked has been answered truthfully and promptly....

i do not work for echo...just a very satisfied customer...

if you have a half a brain and are civil in your discussions with them they are quite accommodating....

i will not kiss and tell as to rates or leverage but it is quite fair...

if you are straight with them you can expect the same....

pm me if you wish....

#52     May 25, 2005
  3. well i don't want to sound like a shill but here goes.

echo: excellent rates, very stable platform, servers rarely go down, and the support staff has been very good. i am not aware of any training offered unless it is in an office. the NY office has been discussed on here in the past and can be found doing a search. the manager of that office addresses some issues that surfaced on elite. there is a second office in NY and i hear the manager (nick) has a very good reputation.

#53     May 25, 2005
  4. thx. I certainly don't need training. Just goodrates, leverage,stable platform and NO DESK FEE...biggest scam going....like my comm doesn`t cover data..please

#54     May 26, 2005
  5. I can vouch for NIck, he is a good guy and is accomodating.

#55     May 26, 2005
  6. nick is the real deal.

#56     May 26, 2005
  7. tdoc

tdoc

Actually, Greenspan owns Merrill, and tips filter down to affiliates like ECHO. I always kick ass on Fed. Announcements! :D :D

#57     Jun 9, 2005
  8. tdoc

tdoc

No training at ECHO right now that I know of. I did 2 weeks of intensive in-house training with ECHO in 2003, with Vito Sisto (former CEO). Training was great and essentially free. Vito is an awesome trader (Vito, where are you man?). Prior to that, training was through ECHO San Diego office which went to Assent after ECHO/Van Buren merger. Just speculation, but I think ECHO has grown weary of training traders who then jump ship for various reasons. Because ECHO does not tie up your capital or take a cut of your profits, it is easy to leave with all of your capital whenever you want. I don't know why one would want to do that, but some do. IMO, the best thing to do is trade from an office that has experienced and SUCCESSFUL traders, and soak up as much as you can before going remote.

#58     Jun 9, 2005
  9. its only a matter of time until echo explodes..and that will be ashame..because their are some good people like nick over there.

#59     Jun 11, 2005
  10. explode??? care to back that up? i don't think so, just more drivel.

#60     Jun 11, 2005