Best Prop Firm At This Point In Time

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Rapper, May 17, 2005.

1. but if pax doesn't own echo then they must have sold their interest, so who bought their interest?

#41     May 21, 2005
  2. ORM

ORM

Please.
    Everyone can clearly see your just bitter and have no knowledge at all of what you speak. Why on earth would it be a conflict of interest that echo is owned by Pax or Echo for instance?

So before you drag yourself even further into the mud, and this thread with you, just stop.

ORM

#42     May 22, 2005
  3. what's it like to be trading in norway? what time is it in norway when the mkt opens?

#43     May 22, 2005
  4. Weasel

Weasel

Alan Greenspan owns Echotrade. He gives us the heads up on all Fed related matters. One of the many perks available at Echotrade. lol. Why do so many people get into these pissing matches about prop firms, who owns them, how the partnership agreement reads, blah blah blah? I bet the people having this stupid debate don't even trade prop. Bunch of college kid wannabes that work at Walmart and dream about trading.

#44     May 24, 2005
  5. heavy

heavy

"Why do so many people get into these pissing matches about prop firms"

Boredom, no life, etc.

#45     May 25, 2005
  6. Any prop traders from Long Island here? If so where do you trade? I am seriously considering going pro (again..bad experience with Worldco)..have my 3,7,24,55,63,65..all still valid. Have spoken briefly to Genesis about remote but they want to lock up cap for one year....unacceptable. Not cause I need the money it just makes me uncomfortable. Is that the norm nowadays?

#46     May 25, 2005
  7. if you want to go remote echo is hard to beat.

#47     May 25, 2005
  8. Would you mind elaborating?

#48     May 25, 2005
  9. been with echo 18 months...

smooth sailing all the way...

also platform is excellent...

if you are serious about trading great place to be...

i trade remote...

#49     May 25, 2005
  10. r-in

r-in

Anyone train at Echo? If so, was it good, bad or? How long is the training program, as ultimately I would want to be remote?

#50     May 25, 2005