Best Prop Firm At This Point In Time

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Rapper, May 17, 2005.

1. That's the plan...if we keep the same growth rate, it could happen (of course Bob and I will be long gone, and we'll have to rely on the next couple of generations....if they they don't just blow all the money like most families do after they inherit $$, LOL).

Don:D

#141     Aug 11, 2005
  2. Dude, Soros did not start out as a quarter scalping, volatility killing maggot.

I'm not saying they are all like that but their "mystique" and stigma of superior minds is simply false. Just like mutual funds, few good ones and most just leeching. Just because you're a hedge fund it does not mean you know what you're doing. If you have a bad year you blame the market, if you have a good one, you claim skill. Either way, the fees come in regardless until everyone pulls out.

There are plenty of quality hedge funds, I'm sure. But I'm willing to bet that there are 10 times more maggot ones.

#142     Aug 11, 2005
  3. Just check out ECHO or Bright, can't go wrong with either.

I've been with ECHO for 3 years and never had any problems trading remote. Checks cut every Monday and Thursday and Fed Ex'd, never had a problem.

Once in a while I have a software glitch, but what platform doesn't.

They are very professional, helpful, and curtious.

Rates mean NOTHING. Do enough Volume and you can negotiate just about any rate out there.

I went thru their training program in 2003 but I believe it is no longer offered.

Just taken over or whatever (I could give a damn) by Merril Lynch so future looks great.

Good Luck

#143     Aug 11, 2005
  4. OK, I spoke with the head programmer and yes, we can interface with TS. Feel free to call me for details. 702.739.1393.

Don

#144     Aug 12, 2005
  5. Yannis

Yannis

Thanks Don, I appreciate the info and will call over the next few weeks.

#145     Aug 12, 2005
  6. So how does ECHO address ECN rebates?

#146     Dec 22, 2005

7. There are only a few good daytraders. there are 99% more "maggot" ones.....

#147     Dec 22, 2005