Best Prop Firm: 5k down, no cap. lockup, no volume requirement & Lightspeed

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Mu$hin, Sep 29, 2010.

1. ScottSam

ScottSam

Just go with a canadian firm that doesn't have to freeze capital.

#11     Oct 1, 2010
  2. Austin

Austin

#12     Oct 3, 2010
  3. #13     Oct 13, 2010
  4. Austin

Austin

lol, alot has been said about Element and this guy still ask "any prop firm 5K down no cap no lockup no volume requirement and use LightSpeed". of course i recommend ElementTrading. who else?

i am just replying to what was asked for. picture says a thousand words. now i bet he is really interested ......

[​IMG]

#14     Oct 13, 2010
  5. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Hey stupid, guy asked for Lightspeed, not shitty Sterling.

And I believe he wants a firm that won't steal his money, either.

#15     Oct 13, 2010
  6. Austin

Austin

hey smartass, he asked for it.

#16     Oct 13, 2010
  7. the1

the1

Get yourself on a futures demo, get consistent, open an account and give the prop firms the middle finger.

Edit: Open an account with a broker that has $500 margins but this may mean you'll blow up faster :D

#17     Oct 13, 2010
  8. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

He asked for a firm that uses Lightspeed and was reputable. This firm fails on both accounts as it uses Sterling and the owners are scumbags.

OP, do a search here and on Google for Oliver Velez to see what a scumbag he is who he is associated with. His last firm he shut down and owes 10's of thousands to traders he supposedly educating. Well, they got schooled alright.

doubt it

#18     Oct 13, 2010
  9. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

#19     Oct 13, 2010
  10. Austin

Austin

why not? they are still in operation and newbies are constantly asking to be fleeced everyday. just wait ..... another post will appear asking for which prop firm offers 5K deposit with no lock ups etc.

#20     Oct 13, 2010