Best Prop Broker for Day Trading US Stocks?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Martin01, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Overnight

Overnight

That is total bait for SMB capital. The crux of the video is not the low commissions, but the scalping angle. Watch the whole thing and you'll realize it for what it is.

Crap-ass prop-firm nonsense.

#21     Feb 3, 2018
  2. Hooter

Hooter

Tradenet is a bucket shop, pure and simple. Cfd's are nothing but a real time sim. But...unlimited liquidity. Buy as many shares as you want at any price that rolls through the time of sales. Not all low priced stocks are available, so if you like shorting pennies, tradenet wont work. More bad news, normally cfd's limit your ability to scalp, sometimes simultaneous buy on bid/sell on ask arent allowed. and the fees!: .007 per 1000 plus ecn ( which is a crock seeing how there is no clearing firm w cfd's). Good news: unlimited liquidity, tons of leverage and a very user friendly platform (Das clone). If you do make $, they will pester you to upgrade buying power, they have a few more quirks also, something about a blackout period when your withdrawl is pending. i guess if you must, put 3k on your credit card and get 80k buying power w tradenet but My advice: trade sim w Das Trader Pro Paper until you are consistently profitable and work on getting a series 57 license.

#22     Feb 4, 2018
  3. go with global market trading. they can offer good rates but take a pl cut

#23     Feb 4, 2018
  4. spamula

spamula

Trying to make a deposit with United Traders is immpossible, they kept money for 20 days then wouldn't accept visa lol even though bank okay'd. Is anyone with CYgroup still or any recommendations??

#24     Feb 5, 2018
  5. I agree blueraincap,Global Market Trading is a good choice.

#25     Feb 5, 2018
  6. KellZho

KellZho

try Shark Traders, they have been in business for a long time. Lowest fees that I have been ever offered, but you cannot join if you are from the USA

#26     Feb 5, 2018
  7. sharks eat sharks.

#27     Feb 6, 2018
  8. Younes

Younes

Are they reliable? What about their short list/locating fees!

#28     Feb 10, 2018
  9. spamula

spamula

United Traders all setup they seem very good bar first hitch which was more my fault given I didn't include intermediary bank on the form.

#29     Feb 12, 2018
  10. KellZho

KellZho

yes they are reliable. usually I don't have problems with shorting stocks I trade, but several times it didn't work for cheap stocks. I try to locate on premarket to be sure to get a piece of pie :D Locating fees are from 1 cent up to several bucks, it depends on what exactly you locate

#30     Feb 13, 2018