best places to buy new 4-monitor setups?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by BlueStreek, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Need to buy some, looking for the best places you guys have found to buy yours, satisfaction with shipping, quality, price, and the ordering process online.

2. Build your own it’s not hard to do. If it makes you happy you can pay me for it.

3. FuTuRez

FuTuRez

BS where you been?

4. Sup blue, you were looking for a sell off for so long and we're finally having some!

Here's a (blurry) pic of my workstation. I've a vertical stand in the middle that I got on eBay for like 130 bucks including shipping last year and 4 additional mount arms that I got from Dell (free shipping, their prices are as low as, and sometimes lower than, eBay sellers'). All are ergotron's and the arms are reasonably priced (about 80 bucks US each) and I like them especially because they free up the desk space.

Look for:

DS100 Dual-Monitor Desk Stand
    Neo-Flex LCD Flat Panel Desk Mount Arm

5. Bob111

Bob111

what you want to do with 4 monitors? jerk on 4 girls at once or take long position?

6. swinger

swinger

I really think there should be a rule on ET that if you don't have anything constructive to say, then your post will be deleted.

7. just stopped posting, seemed like I was wasting too much time posting plus, I met a trader buddy from california on here, and so we chat via instant message all day during trading, but yeah i was positioned with the (qid) from 53 with major leverage, and trading futures during this drop, plus picked up crox at 57.50 short, again...major leverage.

haven`t lost any money trading since july, besides a one time 10,000 hit on my qqqq`s options play that expired worthless in january, been going long siri before the buyout rumor for that trade setup, fo a 35 point pop, major leverage.

life not all bad these days.