Best place to live in the USA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EqtTrdr, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Interesting,

Nashville and Austin.....low cost of living AND plenty of women to go around!

#101     Jan 16, 2006

2. yes Austin.. if you like hippies that smell and don't shower...

fark austin... sucks ass for meeting a "hottie" imo...

#102     Jan 16, 2006
  3. I have heard nothing but great things about Charlotte, #4 on the list. My buddies always come back salivating from that place.

Jersey City #12, I love it - in fact JC and Hoboken to the north have a great singles scene.

San Diego #16, no complaints there at all.

The Northwest scene checks out pretty well.

#103     Jan 17, 2006
  4. all my friends from Florida are moving to Charlotte for some reason..

#104     Jan 17, 2006
  5. Pabst

Pabst

The Cubans commit very little crime. They have an established community and pretty much run Miami. Crime here has fallen dramatically the past few years and outside of the black neighborhoods there's little threat. And I will say blacks down here have much less a chip on their shoulder than in Chicago.

#105     Apr 4, 2006
  6. achilles28

achilles28

I haven't traveled much.

But Phoenix is great. I lived in Scottsdale for 6 months - beautiful.

Great weather. No rain (sunny 24/7). REAL hot in the summer (45+). But its a dry heat.

Fantastic women (Phoenix is the plastic surgery capital of the world). Two big universities (great nightlife). Geography is spectacular (neat topography). Close to the border (escape route ;) Hosts major league sports and MLB spring training destination. Good shopping in Scottsdale.

Minus. Home prices are insane right now (sucks). South of Phoenix proper its a bit ghetto. But hey.

LA is nice too but the weather is a bit cold for my taste. Bit overpopulated and nasty inhabitants.

Scottsdale is a *very* beautiful city. Well maintained/immaculate. Very upscale/tropical feel. If you haven't been, you may want to check it out.

#106     Apr 4, 2006

7. Thanks for the heads up....

I will be driving from Austin TX, to San Diego in the next couple months and will pass thru and check it out..

by the way.. people from here refer to it as "Snotts-dale" :)

#107     Apr 4, 2006
  8. EVERYWHERE JUST SUCKS :(

#108     Jul 31, 2006