Best Place for Large Deposits

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by rt5909, Jan 4, 2010.

1. rt5909

rt5909

Thanks to you and lescor...will do. Didnt really want to go the licensing route, but it seems that may be the only way to go to get a solid firm. I'm not too concerned with interest charges, as I just trade intra-day.

#11     Jan 4, 2010
  2. rt5909

rt5909

Well...as convincing as this sounds.....LOL :D :D

#12     Jan 4, 2010
  3. ???

Well if you think I am just wasting your time, just call the firm and talk to Ellie! Let him show you his records, and those of the people in the firm!

Anyways just trying to help! I am sure there are better out there, but this is the best i know of!

Good luck

#13     Jan 4, 2010
  4. Ditto on Echo. Have had a 6 figure account there for 5 years. Phenomenal leverage, never any issues. PM me for off-board info.

#14     Jan 5, 2010
  5. We, of course, have traders holding over a $million in their accounts. The more you hold the lower all the costs related to holding positions are. And, for smaller guys, you can get 6 times equity overnight with no haircut...at 10 times it is less than 1/2 of one percent per year.

We have a well established pairs and mergers network that interacts well, along with a "no downside" optional account for fully automated pairs trading too. We call that the "JVC" or "Joint Venture Club" - this is available for traders who have been with us for 90 days and show some dedication to their own trading. A way to supplement their normal trading income...I'll have more details on this soon.

FWIW,

Don

#15     Jan 6, 2010
  6. Assent or Schoenfeld

#16     Jan 6, 2010