Best place for iPad cases?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Trujillotrader, May 28, 2010.

1. I just recently bought 3 iPads for my office. Just want the best place to get cases for them, for cheap and good quality.

2. I know a guy at "Nerf" and they will have a case for the ipad really soon. If you have seen the Nerf case for the DSI you know what it keep the ipad really really safe.

3. jsmith

jsmith

I usually get my cases off Amazon. Just search for ipad cases.

I have a iPod and iPhone and I hate iTunes. It's a bloated piece of software that keeps getting larger every version. I wish I could just drag and drop what I need directly onto my device without their software.

They copy protect the stupid mp4s they sell and limit it to 3 devices. They force you to use Apple devices to listen to the music you purchase on iTunes. So once you built your music collection on iTunes, you're stuck with Apple.

You can get around it but it's a pain in the ass. You need to burn the mp4s to a cd and then rip it to a mp3 which can be played on any player.

4. mxjones

mxjones

I don't have an issue with iTunes, and I don't buy my music from iTunes. Of my 4000+ songs, I would be shocked if 20 came from iTunes. Use Amazon.com or some of the Russian sites. Then you won't have to worry about the number of devices (which is actually five, not three).

5. Ruby05

Ruby05

Hi Dabek. i just check the website you recommend. The iPad cases are really cheap and it seems that the quality is not too bad from the pictures. However, i spot cheaper iPad cases and pouches from sourcingmap. Really inexpensive but i can not guage the quality. I am still wondering which website i should do my first online shopping.

6. zdreg

zdreg

MZ Services Inc. of Auburndale, Mass. developed a waterproof cover with a transparent surface that lets users operate the touchscreen so they could take their iPads to pools, beaches and even the bathroom. It comes with an adjustable strap so they can hang the iPad from their neck or shoulder. The company says its $26.99 cover, which it sells under the brand name TrendyDigital, is so popular that it has sold out on Amazon.com Inc.'s online store.

7. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

I have an otterbox case for my iphone. There is no other case that even comes close to it. There are videos on youtube of people throwing their iphones out of their apartment windows with the otterbox case on. My two year old iphone is still in mint condition.

Good news! They are coming out with an iPad version!

http://www.otterbox.com/ipad-cases/ipad-defender-series-case/

A little pricey but it will be worth it in the long run.

8. lwlee

lwlee

I watched the vid for the iphone. All I can say is that thing is huge.

Very plasticy. Invokes images of armored protection.