Best Pilots....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mgrund, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

And then there the Russian women...

#51     Oct 14, 2014
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Tsing from here's married to one. And the one from my former bank, we've been texting back n forth. I notice she's much more willing to speak what she's thinking, and she's got a rare streak called being real. What a change vs what I run into all the time. And damn, Latinas, Italian gals, Russian gals, half black gals.. Am actually "saving myself":Dfor a Brazilian gal, yum!! Omg, yum!! Sorry.:eek::D

#52     Oct 14, 2014
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

#54     Oct 20, 2014
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Sinister fits well. And damn! Was that a sandwich being eaten?:eek: Some evil good talent there!
    And if push came to shove, could you I guess, have a Navy Pilot give a brief "here's this, and that" 15 minute run down, and you be able to fly it? Navy is over my house like hourly at times lol, and was wondering about that, thinking if the shtf, and the Military guys defect to fight off whatever countries would get involved, I'd bet a large group would risk it to get you to a loaded fighter. Now weapons, I'd not have an answer for. That would be a quandary, as can imagine would take time to get down, and on target. You can tell I watched the walking dead last night. "Let's see. What strength number do we need to get Luke to the fighter?" Lol! Is a funny thought, but shtf... I wouldn't rule that out by any means.

#55     Oct 20, 2014
  6. JTrades

JTrades

Another swing: Nigel Farage, leader of the UK's "fourth" political party:

nf-1.jpg

nf-2.jpg

nf-3.jpg

nf-4.jpg

nf-5.jpg

nf-6.jpg

#56     Oct 24, 2014
  7. JTrades

JTrades

He made a full recovery and back to his right-wing ways.

nf-7.jpg

#57     Oct 24, 2014
  8. Banjo

Banjo