Best Pilots....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mgrund, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Banjo

Banjo

#41     Oct 14, 2014
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

#42     Oct 14, 2014
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Good Jesus, 9 G's! Wow!:eek: If I get a single G from the fast go carts here, I'm doing well. Wow!

And a side note, she sure doesn't strike me as a Naval Pilot, and is sexy! Yum!
    http://video.foxnews.com/v/37254043...a-gabrielle-on-iraq-airstrikes/#sp=show-clips

#43     Oct 14, 2014
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Sounds like you've flown some serious stuff. I'd just be glad to be in the cockpit and see what's going on, lol. And wonder what kind of deposit I'll need for a new G650?:D:eek:

#44     Oct 14, 2014
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

#45     Oct 14, 2014
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

I can only imagine her days in the Navy... And noticed her when the 777 crashed somewhere. Fox had her on with another aviation expert. Bet she really liked it, as wasn't a few months later, she's on at 5:00 AM. Was doing AM cardio, and noticed her, then later in afternoon, on again. Then later that evening.. All in the same (hot) red dress. Bet she put in 18hrs that day, and Fox News must have put her through the paces, as saw her doing the same thing for a week or so. Guarantee she "banged on the door" til' they decided to dest her. Just wish she'd show me how all her controls work.. Now that's what I'd call one hell of a first flight lesson!:D Damn, she's hot! USMC didn't have em like that!

#46     Oct 14, 2014
  7. JTrades

JTrades

Skip to 6:00...

raf-tornado-f-low.png
    (screenshot)

How low?!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
    #47     Oct 14, 2014
  8. JTrades

JTrades

Tempted... "supersonic", "low-level passes"
    cheap-flight-book-now.png

#48     Oct 14, 2014
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

If he'd slow down a little, you could light a nice cigar. :)

#49     Oct 14, 2014
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Has been going on in Russia since they gave up communism. Smart they are!
    And gotta love Russia, as if it's cool, ballsy, and of course, not found here, they'll make it happen for a price. If I needed something extremely hard to find, and my country doesn't have or allow it, I'll find it through a Russian guy. Guaranteed!

#50     Oct 14, 2014
    JTrades likes this.