best pair for scalping

Discussion in 'Forex' started by AndrewMcCalam, Apr 7, 2022.

1. I like EURUSD and GBPUSD for scalping since they have less volatility and high liquidity with tight spreads.

#61     Apr 27, 2022
  2. M.W.

M.W.

Your guess is right regarding funding. But I do trade most days, more specifically, my algorithms. Though I allocated a portion to a discretionary book in which I trade exclusively events with much less frequent re-positioning.

#62     Apr 27, 2022
  3. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Let me correct my statement, an EA can be great if one has the skill set to write it or has someone who can be trusted to write it. What I meant by dumb is, for most people it's a losing proposition. For most people, they get caught changing direction over different sessions under different variables, complete randomness with no statistical base to work from. A lot of times it just becomes a way for brokers to make money on commissions and spreads.
    But, if you know what you are doing, different story.

#63     Apr 27, 2022
  4. EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDJPY are the top forex for scalping. These pairs have high volume, great liquidity, and extremely low spreads, allowing scalpers to profit from minor pip movements.

#64     Apr 29, 2022
  5. M.W.

M.W.

For most people life is a losing proposition. So, I am not surprised an equal percentage fails at trading/investing...

#65     Apr 30, 2022
  6. I guess EURUSD is the most tradable trading pair; maybe this popular trading pair would be a great choice; Personally I have no experience on scalping; that’s why I am using the word “Maybe”!

#66     Apr 30, 2022
  7. EURUSD is still the most scalping trader uses for scalping trading pair, this is included major pair and has low spread trading pair, during London session usually higher volatility.

#67     May 1, 2022
  8. Majors- EUR/USD, GBP/USD and AUD/USD and minor- AUD/GBP. Reason- High trading volume and tight spreads that help minimise losses.

#68     May 2, 2022
  9. Adler

Adler

For me, the best pair for scalping is EURUSD because it has less volatility and an advantage for me since my broker FP markets spreads average at 0pips and it is stable during highly volatile market movements.

#69     May 2, 2022
  10. I generally scalp EUR/USD but now I am also trying to scalp GBP/JPY.

#70     May 3, 2022