best pair for scalping

Discussion in 'Forex' started by AndrewMcCalam, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Sim21on

Sim21on

I would say in major pairs EURUSD and GBPUSD are good ones for scalping.

#51     Apr 22, 2022
  2. yes for scalping in a proper way major is only good option and risk free than others.

#52     Apr 24, 2022
  3. thursday

thursday

EURUSD and GBPUSD
    High volume, high liquidity, low spreads

Perfect for scalping!

#53     Apr 25, 2022
  4. That's really a fine line , high volume , high liquidity and comfortable trading spread , all really appropriate for scalping that brings profit in a short time.

#54     Apr 25, 2022
  5. Scalping as short-term trading with small target 5-10 or max target 20, I think ned to use balance risk-reward ratio at least 1;1, sometimes trader use larger stop loss than the target, once loss may vanish all previous profit.

#55     Apr 25, 2022
  6. The best pairs for me are EURUSD and GBPUSD because they have high liquidity and volatility.

#56     Apr 26, 2022
  7. Oxymoron

Oxymoron

I scalp two pairs- EUR/USD and GBP/JPY. Mostly I prefer EUR/USD more than GBP/JPY.

#57     Apr 26, 2022
  8. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Totally do-able, 1Bln / 20 days in a month is 50Mln per day. Using 10x leverage it can be done with a 5Mln $ account. With good money management one could position that amount across multiple pairs with a combined Total Position Value Stop loss of about 0.33% x10 leverage that would be a stop of 3.3% of 5Mln account balance per day.

#58     Apr 26, 2022
    M.W. likes this.
  9. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

....but if what you say is true, you have way more than 5Mln and are not repositioning it every 24hrs, that is too much work. You could be using an EA, but that is just dumb. So that leaves you to weekly positioning with at least a 25Mln account.

If you really have that kind of money, you should hire me.

#59     Apr 26, 2022
  10. Oops...typo error! :D
    This is what I meant.
    The best pairs for me are EURUSD and GBPUSD because they have high liquidity and less volatility.

#60     Apr 27, 2022